• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watch the movie "escape plan"...far fetched but pretty good. That was a private owned prison.

I agree with droshki on profits, anytime there is a chance to make money, greed takes over and bad crap happens

And any time a government entity handles something there isn't greed, inefficientcy and corruption? Give me a break.

I've already broken my promise to myself to not get into this. I gotta be up at 4:30.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And any time a government entity handles something there isn't greed, inefficientcy and corruption? Give me a break.

I've already broken my promise to myself to not get into this. I gotta be up at 4:30.

Touché.

I guess greed and corruption are present everywhere.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good stuff! I can certainly think of a few or more that could/should burn :) If these folks weren't in JAIL..., they coulda been some place else! I lmao when I seen an inmate telling the story on the news. C'MON FER GOD SAKE!!!

Fuggit... :)

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Increasing expenditures. As opposed to letting the little darlings back out only to be rounded up again ....... after creating more havoc.

I won't get into costs or expenditures. Its really important to provide a better living condition to those inmates. (Sarcasm).

I never stated that prisoners deserved to be blown up. As for legally and factually guilty: guilty of what? Posession? Let em go. Guilty of a gun crime, rape, child abuse, various violent or potentially violent crimes, a few others that don't come to mind right now, let em rot.

For the folks that were in a holding pattern: bad news. Wonder why they were even there?

There does come a fine line between how much you can spend vs want to spend. Justice doesn't come cheap. You can only warehouse so much so sentence accordingly.

I definitely agree with you on living conditions. You can put inmates in a five star hotel and they'd complain. Its really the security cuts that are most upsetting. I'm a little emotional about this because officers have been killed as a result of staff cuts.

I never directly called out anyone on claiming the inmates deserved it. Sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way. Nearly all of them are guilty but I still believe that every dog deserves a fair shake in court before being deemed guilty.

Its definitely a holding pattern with a good number of them. Its ridiculous and pitiful that some inmates will spend 1/2 to 3/4 of their lives in and out. Stupid games do payout stupid prizes.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I started off voicing my opinion about state versus private operation of correctional facilities by saying we're both probably wrong. Thanks for multiple posting and proving us both right. I guess IQ is measured by post volume. That's why I don't get into those pissing matches here. Kind of like proving you have the biggest package by posting the most photos of babes in a 24 hour period.

Since I don't work in the corrections field nor do I plan on being a customer I'm still more interested in your definition of "typical Southerner". Also, can you expand on your technique of determining my intelligence without having met me? I, and thousands of health care professionals are dying to hear your secret. I guess having travelled on Uncle Sam's nickle infused your noggin with information unavailable to us typical Southerners. I ain't never been nowhere offn' the farm.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I started off voicing my opinion about state versus private operation of correctional facilities by saying we're both probably wrong. Thanks for multiple posting and proving us both right. I guess IQ is measured by post volume. That's why I don't get into those pissing matches here. Kind of like proving you have the biggest package by posting the most photos of babes in a 24 hour period.

Since I don't work in the corrections field nor do I plan on being a customer I'm still more interested in your definition of "typical Southerner". Also, can you expand on your technique of determining my intelligence without having met me? I, and thousands of health care professionals are dying to hear your secret. I guess having travelled on Uncle Sam's nickle infused your noggin with information unavailable to us typical Southerners. I ain't never been nowhere offn' the farm.

That's bullshit Sean! I seen you offn' the farm a few times now...

LMAO!!!

I sure hope all the criminals are okay. Breaks my heart ta think they might be suffering...

J/K

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Uh huh!

Attachments

• images (3).jpg
      images (3).jpg
      8.6 KB · Views: 128
    • 9de214328219912cd898c39429f39d5de79e3e9ce501047433a442c74d35c27c.jpg
      9de214328219912cd898c39429f39d5de79e3e9ce501047433a442c74d35c27c.jpg
      19.7 KB · Views: 123