• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have compassion for all of them.

Just because you got a dwi, shoplifted, or forgot to pay your child support or something, it doesn't mean that your deserve to die, or become crippled for life, or be disfigured for life, in a horrific explosion. I'm surprised this needed to be said.

Last edited:

statdoc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two dead in the rubble. Three missing-- escaped vs dead & not yet found.

Over 100 inmates injured, none seriously. We got 39 of them. Yeah, I was called in at midnight and spent 6 hours dealing with the Mass Casualty Incident.

Went home, napped 3 hours. Went back & worked all day. But it was a whole lot more than me. I have a fantastic team working with me. It was truly awesome to see everyone doing whatever was needed to make things roll.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Staticdoc, I know you were working on people that needed help. Some alot and some not so much but they were all human. From your past posts I think you did your best work and the fact that they came from a jail had nothing to do with the care they got. I am sure the Guards familys thank you if you worked on any of them and the inmates familys should thank you to.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two dead in the rubble. Three missing-- escaped vs dead & not yet found.

Over 100 inmates injured, none seriously. We got 39 of them. Yeah, I was called in at midnight and spent 6 hours dealing with the Mass Casualty Incident.

Went home, napped 3 hours. Went back & worked all day. But it was a whole lot more than me. I have a fantastic team working with me. It was truly awesome to see everyone doing whatever was needed to make things roll.

That's awesome, what you said about your team Dr. Meade! I know you and your gang worked your collective asses off.

Droshski, for the record. I didn't mean to imply that I wish anyone dead. I didn't. I've only wished two people dead in my life an karma got both of them, the punishment befitting the crime.

I agree to an extent. Overnight for a first DUI is a good eye opener. Weed? Thank BB and the war on drugs. The "family" members I was refering to need some time out from society. Attitude, lack of social concious, "morality" if you will, animalistic tendencies that, though often no fault of their own, should not be allowed to mingle with decent people. Incarceration doesn't seem to be the most results oriented way to do things but I'm out of better ideas.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    C'mon!!!??? It ain't like I wished anything on anyone... Yer ass is a lot safer at home than in jail. You can choose to run if yer at home...

woods-n-water

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know several people who work for the county , one told me when the explosion happened they had every available deputy set a perimeter around the jail shotguns in hand, he also told me the explosion initiated in the laundry room in the basement which blew out the walls killing one inmate and collapsing the floor into which a CO fell breaking his back, another CO jumped into to save him holding him up out of the water so he wouldn't drown, he said the explosion was so powerfull it sent huge aluminum doors through the side of a building and sent brick and other debris through the sheriffs garage which is behind the jail

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ole Sheriff saved his ass by pawning this run down jail off on to the bocc. I don't blame him at all, it has been deemed deplorable for years.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

woods-n-water

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ole Sheriff saved his ass by pawning this run down jail off on to the bocc. I don't blame him at all, it has been deemed deplorable for years.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2
    From what I heard they forced him into turning it over to them, he needed more money and deputies and they wouldn't increase the budget and they thought they could manage it better (mean while their cutting his budget by millions and denying county employee raises while their giving themselves raises left and right they make around $100,000 annually part-time if not more

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually, I believe we here in Pensacola have caught alot of breaks concerning the last few hurricanes. Although it seemed to cause more road dammage, it was still better that a hurricane direct hit. I am glad we didn't get any of the tornado action to go with the rain.That would have really put more pain on the situation.

That's Dan , the eternal optimist !!!

Rick

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now a new 15 million dollar jail will be bult by a private company and be run much better at a lower cost. Happens all the times with jails. Had one built around home and it makes the company a profit every year and saves the county alot of money.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Because there is nothing ethically wrong with a for-profit prisons... haha....

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom