• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    JoePa's Executive Orders to "save the climate" supposed to drop tomorrow. Let the transition begin!!

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Bingo!! But if we impeach him we get Harris. Is that any better? This country was sold out after Kennedy in my opinion. I'm only 50 but I follow history. Regan was great but from my understanding, Kennedy was the last president of the people until Trump came along and look what they did to him for putting America first!!
    Harris is a train wreck, doubt she'd last a couple of months before she got 25thd. Then Pelosi gets installed, which might be a silver lining, as that would wrap up her political career. Nothing is getting better until after it gets worse.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    JoePa's Executive Orders to "save the climate" supposed to drop tomorrow. Let the transition begin!!
    I wonder if it involves selling off more of our reserves to companies in China that his son has dealings with. After all you can't pollute with oil if it's all gone. It's brilliant really. In a super corrupt stupid kind of way lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    I wonder if it involves selling off more of our reserves to companies in China that his son has dealings with. After all you can't pollute with oil if it's all gone. It's brilliant really. In a super corrupt stupid kind of way lol

I doubt they'd buy ALL our oil, unless it is from the Strategic Reserve. They are going to end up taking our oil in the ground away from us. JoePa's just preserving it for them. That would be why it makes sense for them to buy up the Strategic Reserve--we'll be virtually defenseless on "Red Dawn" then.

Chinese rigs in the Permian, ANWR, and the Gulf. You heard it here.

Wolverines!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I doubt they'd buy ALL our oil, unless it is from the Strategic Reserve. They are going to end up taking our oil in the ground away from us. JoePa's just preserving it for them. That would be why it makes sense for them to buy up the Strategic Reserve--we'll be virtually defenseless on "Red Dawn" then.

Chinese rigs in the Permian, ANWR, and the Gulf. You heard it here.

Wolverines!
    I think that's the reserves they sold it from. Which don't even make sense tbh. Seems like china could buy oil that's closer for a lot less money. I wonder who initiated the sale also. Did China ask for it? Or did good Ole Joe dial them up and offer it? I also wonder where the money went. You'd think China could just demand they pay by taking it off our debt. If they do that tho, no one gets thier pockets lined. So surely they paid someone. I wonder if we'll ever even truly know

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    I think that's the reserves they sold it from.

I believe that is correct, and, yes, WTH? How does that help us, here, right now in any way? It seemingly only benefits an invader for us to become defenseless before they invade. When the Strategic Reserve is depleted, then what? Warfare wise, we'd virtually be in the stone age.

Biden never should have released any oil from SPR--virtually all of it hit the market and was exported to Europe. But, there is no reason I can see to sell oil from our SPR directly to our chief enemy in the world! The only way it makes sense is...bad intent.

WRM

Master
    These stories definitely belong here!

Wonder what a "corn milling plant" can be easily converted to manufacture?

Maybe it just stays corn. They're going to take all ours and probably send it back to the homeland. Or feed the Chinese here who will be living in what used to be "our" houses.

Bowl of rice please, sir! Practice it in all the dialects.

fv22

Master
    Harris is a train wreck, doubt she'd last a couple of months before she got 25thd. Then Pelosi gets installed, which might be a silver lining, as that would wrap up her political career. Nothing is getting better until after it gets worse.
    Crazy nancy would not be the next one after harris. Remember IF they removed biden, harris would become potus, she would then pick a vice president who would be next in line if she was removed or incapacitated.

Doubt they will remove biden anyway. He is perfect for the leftists running the show. A total idiot (and that was before he became senile) that they guide around by the nose and give him cue cards telling him what to say, where to stand, when to sit, when to clap etc.

I always felt obama picked joe as vp since biden was so dumb he couldn't possibly ever "outshine" the boss. Harris was picked for the same reason. It's going to be really hard for her to find someone dumber than her to be a vp...

WRM

Master
    Florida AG Ashley Moody has asked JoePa to classify Fentanyl as a "weapon of mass destruction".

Of course, I feel her claim is spot on. Never happen tho--JoePa would have to DO SOMETHING at the border then, and that would affect what he sees as his new Dem voter base. Plus, I'm starting to believe he's a shill for the Chinese govt.

In other news--Escambia County is #1 in the state for drug overdose deaths. WTH????

And another Cali Fentanyl bust of laced pills on Monday. They say 200 pounds, but I think this is the weight "of pills". I can't imagine they are busting people with 200 pounds of pure Fentanyl. Most of the "weight" busts have to be of a laced product--not just the Fentanyl. Regardless, a huge amount of the drug, again.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Florida AG Ashley Moody has asked JoePa to classify Fentanyl as a "weapon of mass destruction".

Of course, I feel her claim is spot on. Never happen tho--JoePa would have to DO SOMETHING at the border then, and that would affect what he sees as his new Dem voter base. Plus, I'm starting to believe he's a shill for the Chinese govt.

In other news--Escambia County is #1 in the state for drug overdose deaths. WTH????

And another Cali Fentanyl bust of laced pills on Monday. They say 200 pounds, but I think this is the weight "of pills". I can't imagine they are busting people with 200 pounds of pure Fentanyl. Most of the "weight" busts have to be of a laced product--not just the Fentanyl. Regardless, a huge amount of the drug, again.
    Its quite dismaying that we are being told that "more adults between 18 and 45 died of fentanyl overdoses in 2020 than covid-19, motor vehicle accidents, cancer and suicide" - yet we continue to see mass illegal immigration across the southern border every month. Unfortunately though when people are willing to be fully honest about the situation they are disregarded by the average American.

WRM

Master
    Its quite dismaying that we are being told that "more adults between 18 and 45 died of fentanyl overdoses in 2020 than covid-19, motor vehicle accidents, cancer and suicide

When I did the original post noting this, I think FBN had run the factoid that day on TV. Since then (all those days ago) we've seen massive bust after massive bust of Fentanyl. Where's a Drug Czar when ya need one? Country is headed down the tubes....and fast.

Viking1204

Master
    If you think about the Fentanyl and Opioids are mostly tied to Democratic voters IMO. Conservatives stick mostly to Marijuana so maybe it's a win for the Republicans LOL! I don't get it, how can there be so many stupid people willing to ruin their lives with Fentanyl, Opioids, and Meth.

WRM

Master
    I don't get it, how can there be so many stupid people willing to ruin their lives with Fentanyl

I "think" the marketing of Fentanyl primarily is via fake pills. Some busts I've seen are fake Oxy pills. Addicts think they are getting Oxy and probably pay a premium for it. Actually they get a filler based pill with a tiny amount of Fentanyl. They get high so don't care, while cartel probably is making rapacious money off the "fake" Oxy.

Seemingly, no remotely sane person would take Fentanyl. It is far too dangerous. Margin of error on dosage is miniscule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom