• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    I "think" the marketing of Fentanyl primarily is via fake pills. Some busts I've seen are fake Oxy pills. Addicts think they are getting Oxy and probably pay a premium for it. Actually they get a filler based pill with a tiny amount of Fentanyl. They get high so don't care, while cartel probably is making rapacious money off the "fake" Oxy.

Seemingly, no remotely sane person would take Fentanyl. It is far too dangerous. Margin of error on dosage is miniscule.
    Again you're an idiot if you buy Oxy or any other prescription from anyone other than a licensed doctor that has a good reputation.

WRM

Master
    Again you're an idiot if you buy Oxy or any other prescription from anyone other than a licensed doctor that has a good reputation.
    But, addict = idiot. No addict can, for the most part, get Oxy from a legit source anymore. Thus, the "fake" pills tainted with an even stronger narcotic.

WRM

Master
    I had a couple friends who got addicted to Oxy in the "pill mill" days. They "might" have gotten addicted to something else, but they really didn't stand a chance with Oxy when it was freely available. One of them turned to heroin and other drugs when the easy Oxy dried up. The other ultimately killed himself. I don't think either of them would have turned down a "fake" pill, even if you told them it was Fentanyl, made in a cartel mill to no real "standard". For them, it was all about getting high and shutting out the world. When that is your mindset, you just really don't care anymore.

Viking1204

Master
    I had a couple friends who got addicted to Oxy in the "pill mill" days. They "might" have gotten addicted to something else, but they really didn't stand a chance with Oxy when it was freely available. One of them turned to heroin and other drugs when the easy Oxy dried up. The other ultimately killed himself. I don't think either of them would have turned down a "fake" pill, even if you told them it was Fentanyl, made in a cartel mill to no real "standard". For them, it was all about getting high and shutting out the world. When that is your mindset, you just really don't care anymore.
    Wow, that's crazy!

WRM

Master
    Wow, that's crazy!

Yeah, but in my little trip to SRC jail a couple years back I learned that it's full of "kids" (I've got older underwear), a lot of whom are withdrawing from heroin while they are there. And, they can't wait to get out to get back on it. Many of them were from Pace, which certainly isn't the spot when I was a kid you'd expect to run into a heroin addict, much less a teen+ heroin addict.

Sadly, I think the problem is way worse than the average person even begins to realize.

Viking1204

Master
    I think it's a result of parents just not giving a shit. My youngest is 14 and he doesn't go anywhere without my approval. I know all his friends and their parents. Most of the time he never leaves the house, likes his Xbox games. He starts High School this year so I'll be keeping closer tabs on him. He likes going to the hunting camp with me so we're close, we kayak together and go fishing too!

WRM

Master
    I think it's a result of parents just not giving a shit. My youngest is 14 and he doesn't go anywhere without my approval. I know all his friends and their parents. Most of the time he never leaves the house, likes his Xbox games. He starts High School this year so I'll be keeping closer tabs on him. He likes going to the hunting camp with me so we're close, we kayak together and go fishing too!

Yeah--Ima go out on a limb and say probably none of those "kids" had that. Parents in the most technical sense only, I suspect.

WRM

Master
    News on China's infiltration just keeps getting "better and better".

Land purchases in Florida. DeSantis is up in arms now.

FBN just reported some "leaked docs" show the intent of China's moves here (land, meat processors, etc) is to use to choke off our economy. Surprise!!!

Just coming out that China has been attempting to infiltrate the FED and, of course, it is also announced the FED doesn't have adequate security in place for this threat.

Oh and Tik Tok is outpacing Insta and Twitter by far. Just GIVE them your personal data. It's a virtual certainty they are getting access to way more on a phone than a user would think once they install TT. I don't use any of that stuff, but a huge portion (and growing) of society does.

Folks, the skirt's been lifted, and the show is just about over.

Believing.jpg

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    China and Russia are introducing a new world reserve currency. This means the US dollar will be trash if countries stop using the dollar for petro. Many already are on board. 50 years ago the US made a deal with Saudi Arabia to have countries buy oil in dollars in exchange for protection. Thats changed now. They will trash their reserves and trillions will come flooding back to the USSA and all worth nothing but inflation. Dont believe what I say. Research it.

WRM

Master
    China and Russia are introducing a new world reserve currency. This means the US dollar will be trash if countries stop using the dollar for petro. Many already are on board. 50 years ago the US made a deal with Saudi Arabia to have countries buy oil in dollars in exchange for protection. Thats changed now. They will trash their reserves and trillions will come flooding back to the USSA and all worth nothing but inflation. Dont believe what I say. Research it.

No research needed.

Replacing the dollar as the world reserve currency has been in the works for a long while. When that happens, it's all over, really. We'll be totally and properly fuk+.

Now, if you don't know about the importance of the dollar as the world reserve currency, then, yes, you should inform yourself. Once it isn't anymore, though, the effect is pretty well known. We'll be a third world country near overnight.

The latest China moves will just be to put the boot on our collective throats once we're down.

WRM

Master
    And Russia, let's not forget them, announced it's out of the Intl Space Station in 2024. So, what, you might say--but, you already know there is a "what".

Russia "owns" the half that keeps the station in orbit (put simply). So NASA "invested" $100B in a space station we don't have the ability to keep in space. Invested just means we borrowed the money from....Chi-Nuh!

They were already talking yesterday about the threat to land from the station falling out of orbit (Skylab, anyone--a capsule, in comparison). That would be "our fault". My bet--China buys the station for a buck or so. Or, they just take it.

Is the theme here clear enough yet?

Last edited:

WRM

Master
    Whoa...Senator Chuck Grassley publicly accusing FBI of cover ups related to good ol Hunter B's criminal activity. Says there are credible whistleblower accounts of info on crimes buried by FBI as "disinformation".

I said JoePa really can only make sense if he's a paid shill for Chi Nuh..... Stay tuned.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yep. Not only did they ignore and dismiss that, they also promoted false claims about Russia, and Russia and Trump nonsense. It's exactly as if they took all they knew about Hunter and Biden and then deflected it with Trumps name in it instead. I still wonder where the tape of Trump peeing on prostitutes is going to surface. All we got instead was the exact opposite with Hunter naked everywhere and epic amounts of nudity, drugs, and corrupt dealings with that whole side and every enemy we have. The alphabet agencies during it all have proven to be a political hammer to chase down people of only one side. They won't lift a finger to convict all those who rioted, looted, murdered and raped whole cities for months. They will use facial recognition software and subpoenas tho to find every granny of January 6th tho. If you're a schoolmom and speak out at a meeting you're labeled a terrorist too btw. It don't get much more lopsided than that. Don't get me started on the links to false flags either lol. I'm still waiting to see this massive amount of hacker stuff from Russia. With all we've done to them lately, if the stories was true we'd be hacked back into the stone age but now. During all this hacker talk they've managed tho to distract from them hacking Trumps campaign. Which makes Watergate look like a tiny incident. It's scary if you think about it tho, this is just what we know about and stuff they slipped up and was caught on. So yeah I'd like to see a ton of stuff get properly investigated and finally some arrest made, not just on those of one side. Heck we haven't even seen the Epstein list. I can keep going all day lol. It's sad to see things this bad tho seriously

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    Next presidential election may well be remembered as the "deep fake" video election. Put it on the Tok and see how many believe and share it.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Next presidential election may well be remembered as the "deep fake" video election. Put it on the Tok and see how many believe and share it.
    I just saw a little video about that, I was working on my car as it played but man that's freaky. When played side by side even the voice sounds way off

WRM

Master
    I just saw a little video about that, I was working on my car as it played but man that's freaky. When played side by side even the voice sounds way off

They are getting a lot better. The first ones were fairly easy to spot if you paid attention to the video. Now, they are getting really good at pulling off a fake.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yeah. Won't be long and they'll have some you can't differentiate. Just a matter of time. It may be here already and we just don't know

Bay Ranger

Master
    Yep. Not only did they ignore and dismiss that, they also promoted false claims about Russia, and Russia and Trump nonsense. It's exactly as if they took all they knew about Hunter and Biden and then deflected it with Trumps name in it instead. I still wonder where the tape of Trump peeing on prostitutes is going to surface. All we got instead was the exact opposite with Hunter naked everywhere and epic amounts of nudity, drugs, and corrupt dealings with that whole side and every enemy we have. The alphabet agencies during it all have proven to be a political hammer to chase down people of only one side. They won't lift a finger to convict all those who rioted, looted, murdered and raped whole cities for months. They will use facial recognition software and subpoenas tho to find every granny of January 6th tho. If you're a schoolmom and speak out at a meeting you're labeled a terrorist too btw. It don't get much more lopsided than that. Don't get me started on the links to false flags either lol. I'm still waiting to see this massive amount of hacker stuff from Russia. With all we've done to them lately, if the stories was true we'd be hacked back into the stone age but now. During all this hacker talk they've managed tho to distract from them hacking Trumps campaign. Which makes Watergate look like a tiny incident. It's scary if you think about it tho, this is just what we know about and stuff they slipped up and was caught on. So yeah I'd like to see a ton of stuff get properly investigated and finally some arrest made, not just on those of one side. Heck we haven't even seen the Epstein list. I can keep going all day lol. It's sad to see things this bad tho seriously

Washington Examiner article about FBI corruption:

Names names and cites circumstances.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Washington Examiner article about FBI corruption:

Names names and cites circumstances.
    Yeah it's so weird that all the evidence needed to incriminate 90% of the corrupt people is just sitting there for all to see. Yet nothing happens

Reactions: WRM

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom