• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In closing, I will tell you about some magical buttons that I have on my television remote control. I have the ability to change channels. I also have the ability to turn my television off. If something offends, me. I dont go on the internet and cry about it like a damaged snowflake. I just use one of these magical buttons. Check with your cable provider, you may also already have this feature.

Nobody is forcing you to witness democracy in action.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once again the inserting of issues you find politically important that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Seems you are providing the distraction here and not starting you own Thread, AGAIN.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually your facts are wrong

But even if your assumption was true why does an encounter with a police officer have to resemble a visit from the Grimm Reaper?

https://youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY

By the way, poor people will tell you that their encounters with the police are also grim.
    I see the so called "white trash" get their asses kicked by the police all the time.

We all have a right to express ourselves freely and there are consequences to disrespectful speech and attitudes.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    https://youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY

By the way, poor people will tell you that their encounters with the police are also grim.
    I see the so called "white trash" get their asses kicked by the police all the time.

We all have a right to express ourselves freely and there are consequences to disrespectful speech and attitudes.

love that one, should be required viewing for high school students..

Garym

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Lol, those facts came from the department of justice. During Obama's term.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    don't get me started on nfl crime stats.....

No lets get into to crime statistics.

Per the FBI statistics 69 percent of arrest are of whites offenders. Blacks are only 26% of arrests. So if the assumption is the high number of shootings of blacks is due to higher amount of contact with police, the statistics don't seem to support that assumption.

What about violent crimes. Blacks commit 400 more murders than whites 4200 vs. 3900. Whites commit almost three times as many rapes 11k to 4k. Whites also commit twice as many assaults as blacks 184k to 92k. All in all whites commit 240k of violent crimes per year and blacks commit 140k per year.

So the high number of shootings by police of blacks is not simply a factor of frequency of contact or the types of crimes committed. There are other factors at play.

Of course none of this really gets to the heart of the protests. The concern is not so much about the police shooting an armed violent man who is posing a threat to officers or civilians. The concern is over the shooting of unarmed black men who are lying face down on the ground with their arms above their heads, or of unarmed black men on a public road with his arms in the air and walking towards the police, as instructed, or of a licence CCW holder being killed in his car because the officer had poor communications skills and even poorer trigger discipline.

I am not even sure that these killing are the result malice by the police. i think poor training plays a role. Insufficient backup may also be an issue. But we won't know the cause of the problem until we first recognize that there is a problem. I believe that when 25% of the people you kill are unarmed there is a problem.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    HispanicOffenders.jpg

u-s-_violent_crime_rate_per_100000_people_violent_crime_rate_chartbuilder_17a6698e1c7bc206b9db371e2c0f59f0.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

Fresh off the heels of the march on Charlottesville and the destruction of historical monuments in the South by Black Lives Matter, protests are occurring; this time it is against our National Anthem and our flag in stadiums across our country. “Taking the knee“ was first introduced by former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick about a year ago, but has since gained in momentum as many other black athletes with million-dollar salaries have joined in solidarity with demonstrations against white oppression and racism.
    Whites comprise about 75 percent of America's population and they have had just about enough of the offensive accusations, protests, and moral outrage directed at them. Yes, blacks were brought here centuries ago as slaves, but America did not originate slavery nor do we still practice slavery, as do parts of Africa and Muslim nations today. In fact, America fought a civil war to end slavery. It's been over 150 years since the Emancipation Proclamation, thus, the fate of today's blacks rests not upon yesterday's slaveholders, but upon today's failed black leadership who have intentionally kept America's blacks on an imaginary plantation through the indoctrination of victimhood. By instilling the notion that blacks today are the victims of white racism and "white privilege", black leadership (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, and Maxine Waters, to name a few) have created not only an entitlement mentality, but a dependency and helplessness prevalent among young blacks in inner cities throughout the country.
    It is not “whitey” who is committing 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders, 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties throughout the United States. Despite comprising only about 15 percent of the population in those counties. 91 percent of blacks are murdered by other blacks. Blacks comprise 10 percent of the population, but commit 42 percent of the robberies and 34 percent of felonies. In a report from the Department of Justice, over a 30-year period between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed half of all homicides in the United States despite comprising only 13 percent of the population. https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
    Furthermore, a 2007 FBI file reports there were 433,934 single-offender victimization crimes against whites by blacks compared to 55,685 crimes committed by whites against blacks -- eight times as many more crimes committed against whites by blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively a black on white crime with 14,000 assaults on white woman but not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/09/blacks_crime_and_the_bended_knee.html#ixzz4u7SSc2h7
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not like anyone braying about Flag Code really give a shiat.

The flag code also says

"The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free."

but these selective readers don't seem to mind that when the cult of military fetish brings out those giant flags that the spread out over the entire football field.

flag.jpg

Attachments

• flag.jpg
      flag.jpg
      127.5 KB · Views: 97

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are really missing the point.
    People also watch television naked at home, which they wouldn't do if they were actually present where they were watching.

That was an incredibly dense comparison.

Perhaps respect and identification with something greater than yourself are missing from your personal experience.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HispanicOffenders.jpg

u-s-_violent_crime_rate_per_100000_people_violent_crime_rate_chartbuilder_17a6698e1c7bc206b9db371e2c0f59f0.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

Fresh off the heels of the march on Charlottesville and the destruction of historical monuments in the South by Black Lives Matter, protests are occurring; this time it is against our National Anthem and our flag in stadiums across our country. “Taking the knee“ was first introduced by former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick about a year ago, but has since gained in momentum as many other black athletes with million-dollar salaries have joined in solidarity with demonstrations against white oppression and racism.
    Whites comprise about 75 percent of America's population and they have had just about enough of the offensive accusations, protests, and moral outrage directed at them. Yes, blacks were brought here centuries ago as slaves, but America did not originate slavery nor do we still practice slavery, as do parts of Africa and Muslim nations today. In fact, America fought a civil war to end slavery. It's been over 150 years since the Emancipation Proclamation, thus, the fate of today's blacks rests not upon yesterday's slaveholders, but upon today's failed black leadership who have intentionally kept America's blacks on an imaginary plantation through the indoctrination of victimhood. By instilling the notion that blacks today are the victims of white racism and "white privilege", black leadership (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, and Maxine Waters, to name a few) have created not only an entitlement mentality, but a dependency and helplessness prevalent among young blacks in inner cities throughout the country.
    It is not “whitey” who is committing 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders, 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties throughout the United States. Despite comprising only about 15 percent of the population in those counties. 91 percent of blacks are murdered by other blacks. Blacks comprise 10 percent of the population, but commit 42 percent of the robberies and 34 percent of felonies. In a report from the Department of Justice, over a 30-year period between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed half of all homicides in the United States despite comprising only 13 percent of the population. https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
    Furthermore, a 2007 FBI file reports there were 433,934 single-offender victimization crimes against whites by blacks compared to 55,685 crimes committed by whites against blacks -- eight times as many more crimes committed against whites by blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively a black on white crime with 14,000 assaults on white woman but not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/09/blacks_crime_and_the_bended_knee.html#ixzz4u7SSc2h7
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Thank you for that.
    The rape stats are quite amazing.

What we will never know is also the black women who have been raped because my impreasiom is that in African American culture that is not "a crime".
    On that note:
    I think it was only the white Americans who got upset about Trump using the expression "son's of bitches" because as a matter of fact I always hear black males refering to their women as "hos" and "dat bitch", with the exception of Christian black males.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    People also watch television naked at home, which they wouldn't do if they were actually present where they were watching.

That was an incredibly dense comparison.

Perhaps respect and identification with something greater than yourself are missing from your personal experience.

not directed at you, ricochet, I hit the wrong quote....

condescending-wonka-meme.jpg

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the divide grows.. what's next? protesting down at the VFW because they fly the flag?

I have seen several reports already, of flags being torn down , or burned, defaced at homes here and there across the country..

build the wall...

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shoc...b-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem_092017

A new report from The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show has sent shockwaves throughout the sports world after it was claimed that members of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders may have purposefully allowed their star quarterback to get sacked multiple times after he refused to kneel during the National Anthem.
    If true, this would essentially mean that an NFL football game was illegally thrown over anger that one of the teams star white players did not believe that kneeling during the nation’s anthem was the correct way to protest supposed racial injustice in America.
    In other words, an epic level scandal.
    During the anthem, virtually the entire team was seen kneeling other than the teams coaches and star quarterback Derek Carr. Unfortunately, this may have not set well with the team’s offensive line as they were apparently the players who spearheaded the entire idea to kneel as a team in the first.

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is the speech we wish our president could give.

This is true leadership, and true patriotism.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

No, actually, I totally get your point:

protest.jpg

Why are they protesting lunch counters like that? People just want to go out and have a nice family meal and not have politics shoved in their face! If they really want to protest so bad, they should do it quietly at home!

Attachments

• protest.jpg
      protest.jpg
      79.8 KB · Views: 174

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    "Nearly 900 additional blacks were killed in 2016 compared with 2015, bringing the black homicide victim total to 7,881. ... The increase in black homicides last year comes on top of a previous 900-victim increase between 2014 and 2015. Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks."
    —Heather Mac Donald in her piece entitled, "All that kneeling ignores the real cause of soaring black homicides"

"Kaepernick started this fight, insisting, 'I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.' He was oppressed to the tune of $39 million over the last three years of his career. Millions of his supposed oppressors were not."
    —L. Brent Bozell & Tim Graham

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Protest2.jpg

How dare they protest at lunch time! That is a sacred time in the day of every American, the military has lunch, how dare they!!!

Attachments

• Protest2.jpg
      Protest2.jpg
      101.6 KB · Views: 124
    Top Bottom