• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    so it would seem I read my seekins cert wrong ! it states 40% off up to $2500 discount. so that means if I order 2 seekens 6.5 creedmoors @$2549 each , retail . Its only going to cost about $3000. So I may be willing to share the love. Anyone dreaming about a 6.5 top shelf gasser for about $1500 ?

Yep but dreaming is all I can afford for now
    Sweet deal for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had been putting off the purchase of more bulk ammo and PMags as prices have continued to drop. The event Sunday night has started to stir the anti-gun hornets nest as we know always happens. I don't know if another "CRAZY" period will start. I checked a half dozen AR price history lists and they remain at all time lows as of today. As I have said buy now, prices are still great and we don't know what tomorrow will bring. This is not Chicken Little, its the Ant Family and the Grasshopper. Lol

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Decided I'd better look at my $50 SIG Gift Voucher (from when SIG changed the BCG and trigger in my MCX)...expires end of this year. SIG has a sale on Gen 1 MPX mags (vast majority of users say Gen 1 works fine in their Gen 2 MPX's like I have), so I got the last 3 20rd mags SIG had in stock and 1 30rd mag with an out of pocket expense minus the $50 voucher of $9.64 delivered. B52 also has a Gen 2 MPX so if they don't work in mine, we'll try them in his. If they do work in his...I know what he's getting for Christmas from me.

SIG is also sending me something VERY SPECIAL...the actual one they've used for demonstrations, so it will have a little finish wear from being handled and having a stock attached, but that's OK with me. I'll post a picture for Nate when it arrives.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had been putting off the purchase of more bulk ammo and PMags as prices have continued to drop. The event Sunday night has started to stir the anti-gun hornets nest as we know always happens. I don't know if another "CRAZY" period will start. I checked a half dozen AR price history lists and they remain at all time lows as of today. As I have said buy now, prices are still great and we don't know what tomorrow will bring. This is not Chicken Little, its the Ant Family and the Grasshopper. Lol

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that when I woke up and saw the news Monday morning, even as the story was still unfolding, I was immediately going through a mental inventory of what I have and what I might want or need. The thinking being I may need to get online and start shopping and ordering as I drank my morning coffee. It's a knee-jerk reaction I get now ever since the aftermath of Sandyhook.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Tried to remove the flash hiders on both my SIG MCX's so I can mount a suppressor. Neither flash hider would budge. Soaking one of the muzzle ends in water in case the flash hider was put on with Rocksette, to see if that helps. :frown:

Top Bottom