• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome! Shoot me a price if you have an extra. I'd love an SBS to do the Black Aces conversion on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan, I still have yours. I'm not opposed to you getting it back since I already have two SBSs on a form1. Shoot me a PM. Maybe we can work a trade or cash deal. I threw my back out yesterday and can't walk today, but should be good by the weekend.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bought another 500 Sierra 77gr SMK's for the stash, sold another box of .40S&W brass... looking for 357 Sig bullets, RMR is out of my desired bullet.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Today I went to put on my 1911, which I carry OWB under a tee or polo, and something didn't feel right, it wouldn't go all the way in the holster!
    Then I pulled it out and saw that a bit of shirt had gotten stuck in the trigger guard. Scary! Had I been carrying something without a safety, half my ass, or at least a chunk of my hardwood would be missing. Watch your shirts folks.

Last edited:

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just finished up a nice 5k run...about to watch some TV and do some dry fire as usual. My SOE mystery order is hopefully shipping today so excited to get that.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Today I went to put on my 1911, which I carry OWB under a tee or polo, and something didn't feel right, it wouldn't go all the way in!
    Then I pulled it out and saw that a bit of shirt had gotten stuck in the trigger guard. Scary! Had I been carrying something without a safety, half my ass, or at least a chunk of my hardwood would be missing. Watch your shirts folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate it when I lose a chunk of hardwood.....hurts my feelings bunches....
    glad it worked out well for you.

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    I disassembled my Kimber 1911 down to the frame for the first time. The best part is I got it all back together with no parts left over!! While I was at it I installed a new Kimber extended magwell.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like flying, you have two most dangerous times in concealed carry, when you holster and when you clear at the end of day. I was on deck at the FIPT when the Brazil national champion came out of the second floor clearing house stage, still hot, and promptly shot himself in the leg while holstering his handgun. He failed to engage the safety, before starting his move to go down the stairs, and stuck the gun in the holster with his finger still on the trigger. You must really pay attention when holstering a loaded gun as Dan said.
    Ed

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just found some old stuff stuck to a shelf in the reloading room, hat pins for the 86 Three Gun World Speed Championship and the 86 FIPT World Championship. I got a chuckle out of my old center hat pin, the "I shoot Hostages" pin, that one was a gift from an "admiring group" of fellow participants ...... :) If you can't laugh at yourself...... after traveling hundreds of miles to get to the match, hotels, restaurants, shooting for four days, then on the last day, on the last stage, I shot a hostage....unbelievable, memories. I learned something in those years, if you work your way to the top, of any shooting sport, you end up only shooting in one shot matches.
    Ed

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom