• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am selling my old, spare bow this morning to complete the funding of my new scope. Just about to order a Vortex Viper PST 4-16 x 50 FFP.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been trying to thin out some stuff, so have been going thru all my stuff and selling or playing with them to sort out the keepers. Always a fun evening. buy-play-keep-sell what a rut huh!!!

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cleaned AR, M&P and 12 ga... wishing I had time to do a little shooting!
    I have an old PSE bow; bought it about 25 years ago. Shot a lot of deer and a few coyotes while I was in Ky in the '80's.
    Planning to have new cables and string put on so I can blow the dust off of it!
    Good hunting/shooting to you!

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went to GOLD MINE PAWN today and over paid for some reloading stuff and looked at all the water. Reminded me of the Mississippi River every spring when I was up north.

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Re: (Sticky) What gun stuff did you do today?

Received my RCBS swage in the mail along with some reloading dies.

Tapped on my SGS3

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Wrapped the 1860 Army BP revolvers in plastic wrap before stuffing them into the new slim jim holsters to mold the holsters to the pistols. Also handled and admired the Ruger Old Army I recently added to the BP revolver collection. Might need another ROA to make a second brace of BP revolvers! I think it is a fever!

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Prepared defense for riots by switching my 10 rd cc out for the 17rd + 4 extra mags. Topped off the saiga drum with 00buck. Numerous other things I care not to mention over the intranet. :spy:

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    gave interest into the thought of shooting/wasting away some ammo on Sunday.

might be at santa rosa shootin center Sunday afternoon if anyone else will be there.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What all did you do to your trigger?

Hi Jeep,
    Well I started with a new S&W AR and the trigger pull was LONG and felt like dragging a file through rocks! I basically shortened the travel and cleaned up the moving parts of the trigger that mate. That's the short version but if you are thinking about doing some trigger work PM me and I'll go into more detail. You can probably get the typical advice from members with more experience but I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of mine. I'm not the type to just do what everyone else does as I feel there are usually ways to get better results than the "norm". For example, I discussed the polishing with a knifemaker and he gave me some advice on what to use and how to use it. I know there are alot of people that have opinions but I felt a knifemaker would know more about polishing metal than most. (Just an example of my approach to things!)

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    santa rosa range

gave interest into the thought of shooting/wasting away some ammo on Sunday.

might be at santa rosa shootin center Sunday afternoon if anyone else will be there.

They sure have made a nice range there, I hope they keep it afloat. I think i will let my membership go and just go there later on.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Demonstrated suppressed 300 Blackout Handi Rifle to Sawman. Resized .223 brass. Picked up LPK. Sold case of Wolf .223 ammo so the purchaser can shoot more.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got to Wilcox and it was dead..found out I'm not that great a coach..dad (SUPER NOVICE) was all over the paper (when he hit) and I couldn't figure out how to correct him..R.O. got him straight tho..had a great day at range and finally got to shoot my scorpion..it definitely shoots better than I do..lol..great gun and glad I bought it

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just got back from shooting my 45's - a 45 LC & a 45 ACP. The temperature cooled down and decided to hit the FOP range before it got dark. Something nostalgic about shooting those old war horse cartridges. I especially love the sound (more of a roar than a crack) of the 45 LC from my SAA revolver. Accuracy isn't too shabby either.

Top Bottom