• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    for the record, I don't consider my level of maturity anywhere CLOSE to 13 years old.....

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ^^^That's what we like. I'm not a glock fan at all but that g17 seemed to fit really well in the hands...I think I'll hold out though.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I finally got around to donning my new smaller 5.11 Tactical TDU pants and shirt and strapping on the plate carrier (w/ level IIIa plates). It is great to be able to carry the weight of the plate carrier much easier that I use to. I have finally been able to fit it correctly to my new physic. All of the pushups, crunches, and arm curls are paying off. Anyhow, here are a couple pics from today.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Shot USPSA at CORE today with levi3, excellent match. Had a great time, Nick with ECPS has a good thing going.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got my wood rack finished and started moving my 139 stock blanks to the shop. While I was resting I started traming my mill head. We will see if tomorrow offers a good dry move to finish the wood moving. It is a matter of getting my shop setup as I want.
    Ed

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got my wood rack finished and started moving my 139 stock blanks to the shop. While I was resting I started traming my mill head. We will see if tomorrow offers a good dry move to finish the wood moving. It is a matter of getting my shop setup as I want.
    Ed

stock blanks....blocks of wood? That is pretty cool. I would love to learn to cut/inlet/make stocks. Although, moving 139 of them sounds like a whole lot of work! hahaha

you have a stock replicator? (please forgive me if its not the proper lingo)

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    came home early from work to take care of a sick lil one. First ear infection and led to a viral rash on the upper body, ick. During one of her naps, cleaned the 7.5" AR and the xdm from last range trip. I get the heeby jeebies leaving them in the safe dirty, I almost cant sleep right. Something my old man instilled in me years prior. "If you got time to shoot em, you better have time to clean em"

Skippy02

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a guy come over with a new AR to get some answers and tweaking done, he'll be back for more soon, another victim of the adult Lego obsession is born

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    stock blanks....blocks of wood? That is pretty cool. I would love to learn to cut/inlet/make stocks. Although, moving 139 of them sounds like a whole lot of work! hahaha

you have a stock replicator? (please forgive me if its not the proper lingo)

Yes, I do. Common term is duplicator, but understood the question perfectly, important part. I keep a pretty wide variety of stock wood types: cherry, wild cherry, myrtle, maples (birdseye to spalt), monkey pod, rosewood, tiger, walnuts (bastogne to Turkish) two piece and one piece. My dad built houses, everything, including the cabinets, I finished the cabinets since grade school, a long time ago, that started my love for figured wood. The wood is one reason the shop has heat and air.
    Ed

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I picked up a new gun today and delivered some bullets. I planned to go to the range today, but the weather hasn't been conducive to that, plus I ripped a chunk out of my finger yesterday, so I currently can't comfortably hold a gun.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I picked up a new gun today and delivered some bullets. I planned to go to the range today, but the weather hasn't been conducive to that, plus I ripped a chunk out of my finger yesterday, so I currently can't comfortably hold a gun.

What did you get? I was supposed to have a new one but the butt-hole backed out. :mad2:

Top Bottom