• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn't do gun stuff per se....but went to the demolition range today at Tyndall and blew up over 400lbs of c4 and shaped charges! Some real fun times there.

Doc, do your ears ring for days? That's gotta take a toll or does your hearing protection buffer most of it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Doc, do your ears ring for days? That's gotta take a toll or does your hearing protection buffer most of it ?

We sit in a bunker. All we feel is the shockwave. They won't let us close to it. But we used the shaped charges to cut through a 16in piece of rolled steel. It was pretty amazing. I'll have pics up Monday. And possibly some video.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You're lucky you get to do that kinda stuff! I get to see roach filled houses, which SHOULD be blown up with 400lbs of c4

I bet that's not too much fun. Are you an exterminator? When I walked for verizon I saw some house that should have been condemned many times over. I think the cockroaches were holding the houses together. Lol

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope, AT&T. They can't afford an exterminator but they damn sure can afford 450 channels and ps4's!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nope, AT&T. They can't afford an exterminator but they damn sure can afford 450 channels and ps4's!

Yeah it was the same way when I was doing it. It's amazing these peoples priorities. In one house I had to have the little girl move and when she did 4 cockroaches scurried out from under her blanket. I showered as soon as I was done that job. Another house the lady had 92 cats living with her. They should have just burned that house. You could smell the odor walking up the driveway. Thankfully I only did residential for a couple years before I became a lineman. I was splicing fiber optic for the FIOS project and got bored. Then I joined the army.

Last edited:

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been doing it since I was 20 going on 29 this year...I think I've seen about all there is to see..titties, naked black men, pot plants, giant containers of weed, bowls of coke, dildos the size of scud missiles, you name it

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've been doing it since I was 20 going on 29 this year...I think I've seen about all there is to see..titties, naked black men, pot plants, giant containers of weed, bowls of coke, dildos the size of scud missiles, you name it

Yup. Sounds familiar. I don't miss the days where I feared I was gonna get shot while working in Camden New Jersey. Lol. Good old days

boomboom

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, places like Palmetto State Armory, Primary Arms, DSG Arms, and more, keep sending me emails with sales, more or less forcing me to contribute to their livelihood. So today I bought some triggers, several butt stock assemblies, hand grips, trigger guards, charging handles, and probably more that I can't think of right now. Nothing like Christmas in July.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very interested in a brief review after u have worn this for a lil while

Wore it all day today at work with out a gun in it. Wore it for 3 hours tonight with it loaded.
    Incredibly comfortable! It took a little adjusting to get the gun to fit just right (it comes with different sized screws/spacers and all) and draws and reholsters very well. The wait sucks but is deff worth it.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And this is why I'm glad I can say, "No ma'am you need an electrician to check the inside of the house, I just work on the big stuff." I've still plenty of naked people answer the door and stray hookers jumping on my truck.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Came to the range to test out a few changes I've made over the last week or so. Just started to pick up my brass when the bottom fell out.

uma3u2ez.jpg

Good news is the trigger mods I did too my G34 work pretty well. Ignited all 50 rounds I shot just fine, but it seems like the trigger has to work to reset. I may put the stock trigger spring back in to help with that.

I tried a Miculek comp vs a Lantac dragon and I can't decide which one I like. The Miculek is clocked at 1 o'cock like he recommends and I get a little muzzle rise. The Lantac clocked at 12 o'clock like the instructions recommend actuall makes the muzzle drop on the shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jeep, dump half a mag quickly with each one. See where your rounds go. That should give you your answer, and whatever you get, I'll put on my LMT. :)

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nothing. I'm too busy getting the Roadliner ready for Sturgis! One would think knowing a year in advance everything would be ready to go already, but nope. I ordered more parts today. Damn It overnight shipping charges are high!

Latest posts

Top Bottom