• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just installed a Wolff Performance Spring set (17lb hammer spring, lighter/heavier recoil spring, etc) and FDE grips, since I hate the E2 that came with my P226. SRT kit should come in later today. I heard it will increase overtravel, which I greatly dislike already in my stock sear, but we'll see what will happen.

Worse case,n I'll just sell it and buy a Glock 17, then mod that out like I did to my 19.

View attachment 32504

Looks awesome, where'd you find the FDE grips? I've never had any failures with the SRT / Wolff 17lb spring, greatly improved the trigger for me.

Walruson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks awesome, where'd you find the FDE grips? I've never had any failures with the SRT / Wolff 17lb spring, greatly improved the trigger for me.

I got the grips from eBay. Was for $35 dollars. My SRT came in within the hour. I just installed it, and it actually reduces that jerk to the right I always had after the single action break. I did cut a coil or two off my stock hammer spring, so the I can't really feel the difference with the Wolff.

Glad the combo worked well for you, I can't wait to see what happens at the range!

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    last night, ordered some grips from Sarges/thefinergrain for the Kimber. Tonight, ordered the new magpul Zhukov-S stock in FDE for the WASR AK. Soon, will be ordering a PRP trigger for the xdm

Skippy02

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Installed a new scope in my father new Marlin XT22W then bore sighted.

sent from this crazy cyber space place

Jeff

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Today, I made arrangements for my new idpa gun to come my way.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432867619.050306.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432867619.050306.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432867619.050306.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 159

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Went to Brewton to day and went by a new shop that I have been wanting to go in, was surprise to see a very good inventory , a lot of Glock, MP,and 45's and other's, good inventory of long guns too. Talked to what I think was the owner, was nice to talk to, took time to see if he could help. had good supply of CCW purse's for the lady's. Had a lot of holster's. 223 ammo at a pretty good price also, didn't check out every thing, Clock, was 499. look to have a good supply on hand, Said he would work transfer's to Fl. on hand gun's.
    the name of the place was, BOBBY'S GUN & AMMO If you want to check on something here is they number 250=867=8000 invited him to join the Dealer section. Just my 5 cents jj

Walruson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Zev trigger kit finally came in for my Glock 19. Biggest f-ing pain in the ass to adjust and install. Why? Because if the trigger doesn't release the firing pin, you have to lock the slide back, and remove the back cover, followed by the firing pin. I probably did that 80 times.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Went and shot my new 300BO build to make sure everything worked. Found out it performed flawlessly. Shot some hand loads to find a good happy medium and they all functioned just great!

Took the son shooting his new 22lr rifle. His grandmother bought him some hearing and eye pro for his birthday and also some shoot and see targets. He had a blast in the 25yd range!

Doc

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they didn't send you the clear or red back cover that has the cut out so you can stick a glock tool in and release it?

Walruson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they didn't send you the clear or red back cover that has the cut out so you can stick a glock tool in and release it?

No, all I received were the springs and the trigger set. O'well, I have no more resentment in my blood. Can't wait to take it out to the range tomorrow.

20150530_164907.jpg

Attachments

• 20150530_164907.jpg
      20150530_164907.jpg
      252.6 KB · Views: 153

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Pull the trigger on about 500 rds. to day, some #6 and some # 12's, got a bluster on my right finger. My nail gun had a fell to feed a couple of times but worked though it, Just my 5 cents jj

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We all make those $100 mistakes.
    Not quite that much... from the research I've done, it seems this is an unprecedented defect... I always love that I'm on the cutting edge of breaking things. Lol

Installed the MBUS PRO on my side charger blackout, made about 20 shots and the dang thing just broke from the recoil I guess? 110gr supers on a 16" blackout.

Top Bottom