• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    I'll take $12 and a Shadow.
    You don't need it anymore, you've got the Coolio to shoot. ;)

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a couple sets of JP yellow springs to put into my AR15s, and also some slim grip bushings and screws to put on my 1911 to fit some grips Ive had for a while.

Will head out to the range later this week and see if Im going to need to bother TennJeep again in the future and have him help me bob the hammers on my rifles.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Received and set up my new Contour camera compete with picatinny mount :) installed a rail system on a friends rifle and mounted some optics and other nonsense as requested arranged the sale of a pistol for my father and I carried all day on the job because, 'Merica!!!

sent from this crazy cyber space place

Jeff

Walruson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got bored. My support hand keeps slipping on my M&P, so I decided to stipple it. I don't think I did that bad of a work. Can't wait to assemble my AR-10 this Thursday!

IMG_2022.JPG .

Attachments

• IMG_2022.JPG
      IMG_2022.JPG
      247.8 KB · Views: 175

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks good..how do u like ur CORE??..is it the ported model and APEX trigger..what didn't u like about the stock trigger??

Walruson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks good..how do u like ur CORE??..is it the ported model and APEX trigger..what didn't u like about the stock trigger??

I love my core. The supressor sights on it is awesome and the option to mount a red dot in the future is a great deal. Its not ported. I hate the stock trigger because it flexs a bit too much for my taste and hard for me to get a decent position for my tiger on it. After installing the APEX, the trigger has been phenomenal. I never shot so well in my life.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    picking up a M&P Core 4.25 9mm today, Inforce APL, and Trijicon RMR for it. Going to send it in to get stippled, trigger work, and grip chop to compact. Will be my only plastic fantastic gun so might as well make it a fun one.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Make sure u post plenty of pics for us broke folks...if its gona be a fun gun why chop the grip???

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that's just a thought on the gun and one of the last things I'll do because once I chop/stipple/etc it's going to end up mine forever or i'll take a chunky loss that I won't be willing to take. It's not needed but would be nice for carry.

I actually believe carrying mini red dots is the future for CCW. I taped a burris fast fire 2 to my carry 1911 and it didn't add any bulk, discomfort, or hinder drawing the gun. I will admit that holstering the gun could be more of a challenge but my rds was taped on so yeah lol. I actually want to get my 1911s (especially the TRP) milled for RDS but the slide is a little thin. if you OWB carry then a RMR or FF3 will be even easier to carry. My eyes slow focus/shift focus and when I had an FNP tactical with a RMR it was sooo fast to get on target/get back on target.

Walruson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me know how you like the APL! I was thinking about getting one myself, and I could also get the Deltapoint on the cheap. But I decided to blow all my money on my AR-10 project, lol.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Immediately I'm liking the larger buttons on the sides and both buttons on each side do the same thing. I never like the switches of the TLR-1 which I have the most experience. I enjoy that if you hold down it stays on until you release and if you click it on it stays on no flipping up or down on levers. I have a X300 but I haven't really used it one reason being its so damn bright its almost too much for inside my apartment at night. The Inforce size wise is a lot thinner and not as long. I OWB carried my 1911 with the TLR-1 and it was too much..this one seems like it would be doable if you needed a light. I'll put it on my TRP when it gets back and maybe do a review with all three lights.

Top Bottom