• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not really the writers' burden, the material and story line is prewritten in the comics. Production is the limiting factor.

Adapting a comic book to screen is no easy task. Lots of details have to be filled in that are left to the imagination of the reader. How many movies have you seen that were adapted from a book successfully? A few but it's just not the same.

slopoke308

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just got into watching this show. does it not bother anybody that it is so so predictable, and is clearly written for or from a video game script? All that being said the little lady and I have had fun catching up on all of the episodes

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Bit too many character development episodes this season for my taste... I have a feeling the next one will be another filler and then the midseason finale will explode like the premiere... and then we have to wait til February to see what happens after that.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    just got into watching this show. does it not bother anybody that it is so so predictable, and is clearly written for or from a video game script? All that being said the little lady and I have had fun catching up on all of the episodes

Watch what you say or Dan1612 will smite thee!

J/K.

We know but it's something to watch. Better than the View or Ellen.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Cant have every episode be like DieHard, that would get old, fast!
    Last nights episode felt a little slow, but the anticipation of knowing the hell Rick's crew will unleash on the poor bastards is very very rewarding.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Cant have every episode be like DieHard, that would get old, fast!
    Last nights episode felt a little slow, but the anticipation of knowing the hell Rick's crew will unleash on the poor bastards is very very rewarding.

I know, it just seems like it's dragging... at least now we have a discernible villain... that we know barely anything about :crazy:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    While we're on video games, I think Dawn is more of a mini boss, and part of the larger picture. You'll know the next proper villain when you see him, and he'll be worse than all previous combined.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

A lot of the main characters dieing was not predictable to me sooooooo......... maybe you should stick with "House Wives of Atlanta". :D

slopoke308

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i guess i should have figured out from all the related avatars that i'd be dropping a grenade on my own foot. sorry(ish) for the blasphemous quandry. I guess it wouldn't strike anybody as cheesy if you didnt already see it in that predictable video game hue. And I spent waaayy too much time in atlanta to care anything about what some rich, snarky, ex-strippers in buckhead had for dinner

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Strippers, video games? WTF are you talking about?
    Does your mother know you're not doing your homework right now?

slopoke308

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    mom's dead, dad's long gone (thanks for all the guns pops), and who doesn't like strippers and video games? I really stepped in it I guess. Really had no idea people were so emotionally invested in a tv show. I'll just recoil in fear from all the mean people on them interwebs, and skip over the ridiculous irony involved in "zombies" and brainless consumers that walk around like they're already dead. Enjoy the brainwashing, and be sure to chant “War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength!" on your way to get your lime green z-max's and hatchets.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Just not necessarily advisable for FNGs to run around shitting on things, just not a good way to start, imagine the same in a social situation, it doesn't work. Common sense IMO. Funny thing is that it's always the new guys doing it, and always this thread. No idea why. No emotional investment, and nothing personal, but I'm still not sure I follow, any of it. Either way, welcome and good luck.

slopoke308

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thanks for the kind advice. didnt mean to get ya'll all riled up. i appologize, please accept. let's just be friends?

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thanks for the kind advice. didnt mean to get ya'll all riled up. i appologize, please accept. let's just be friends?

Just don't say anything about my woman Maggie and we'll be OK.

Kidding.

Hey, pretty much everyone on here has a full plate, full work days, stress, all the usual so The Walking Dead is sort of a discussion where we can fall off the deep end and think about another world. It also does.get the mind working and thinking about EOW scenarios not to mention the real zombies we see stumbling about daily.

I've learned one important thing from the series: Save the last bullet for yourself.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmmm... sleeping bag zombies, how'd they get there? Maybe they starved to death?

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The van scene while entertaining was a bit much for me.

Those two have evolved into my favorite characters. They're not drama queens and while you can tell they have their issues... They don't have break downs like other people.

I know it makes for bad TV but I'm amazed at how little time they take for R&R. That shelter had nice bunk beds.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    mom's dead, dad's long gone (thanks for all the guns pops), and who doesn't like strippers and video games? I really stepped in it I guess. Really had no idea people were so emotionally invested in a tv show. I'll just recoil in fear from all the mean people on them interwebs, and skip over the ridiculous irony involved in "zombies" and brainless consumers that walk around like they're already dead. Enjoy the brainwashing, and be sure to chant “War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength!" on your way to get your lime green z-max's and hatchets.

Hahaha you can be my friend anytime man

Top Bottom