• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the effect of the new forum has caused the crusty ol' farts at PFF to reevaluate their decision. I seems they are now going to turn the gun sales back on...

I'm calling bullshit alert on all the nonsense about having to shut the section down to fix internal problems/ sort everything out. I've been both a mod & admin on other forums - and I say that is a bunch of crap to cover their mistake in making the change.

They will now try to rival the Obama administration's spin on the Libya attack by trying to say this was their plan all along. Again, I say BS!

They never considered the overwhelming acceptance & success of this forum! Oh well, their loss I say! The "good stuff" will remain here on GCGF!

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah the only internal problems are the ones that run the forum...LOL Now they want us to believe all ads were deleted and guns sales stopped and the only change they made was you have to be a member 6 mos to post an ad to sell a gun...DUH, an idiot could have done that in 10 min without pissing everyone off. The pussy's that have no backbone will stay and congratulate them and kiss their ass, the rest of the MEN will stay here and make this forum the GOTO site for gun sales!

All this is another reason a site like GCFC is the GOTO site for fishing, the CO that owns P** should fire all those involved over there they are incompetent & ANTI American/NRA!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gentlemen,

Once again the people that run the PFF have essentially made this possible for us by allowing our forum's presence. Lets keep it respectful. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I won't make another post or comment relative to PFF after this one. However, those in control over there aren't respectful - so it is difficult to have a respectful attitude in return.

You don't flip the switch on someone without discussing it first if you are respectful. Quite the contrary - you do that if you are a spineless power-hungry individual that is in the wrong and can not support your position.

They have their sandbox to play in - free of hard core gun folks like me now. And, thanks to you two - we now have GCGF to play in. Everyone's needs are now met.

I stand by my position that gun sales never "took away" from the fishing portion of PFF - no more so that the various items for sale section or the multitude of other "for sale" sections at PFF.

Somebody got their panties in a wad because members were using the section as it was made available - to sell firearms. Heck, I didn't even have a gun for sale at the time the section was closed and when I was "banned" for calling out their "unnamed reasons" as being a smoke screen.The reasons for the decision were nothing new - my fist banning from PFF under this screen name was also because a mod felt that gun sales were profiting me, even though I'm not a dealer. They failed to recognize that those PFF members who bought firearms I had listed for a very fair price were benefiting as well!

Now we're here and the anti-gun, spineless power-hungry folks are over there. You don't need a self-appointed LEO to watch over completely legal private gun sales between individuals like they now propose over there. Just look to examples like Fast & Furious to
    see what happens with law enforcement and guns at times... Not all LEOs are good - or have proper motives ( just like any other profession - there are good and bad ). I work with LEOs every day - and most are excellent dedicated and honest professionals, but not all. Their guy may be great - we only know him by his screen name - but it is an unneeded complication into the mix.

Freedoms are important - both freedom of speech ( to voice an opinion on a public forum - even if it is privately owned...we are invitees with some rights, especially due process - if the forum is to be any value ) and the freedom to buy & sell firearms as individuals. Neither freedoms appear to exist at PFF presently.

Stepping off the soap box now - permanently with regards to PFF. Thanks for providing the GCGF!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yeah the only internal problems are the ones that run the forum...LOL Now they want us to believe all ads were deleted and guns sales stopped and the only change they made was you have to be a member 6 mos to post an ad to sell a gun...DUH, an idiot could have done that in 10 min without pissing everyone off. The pussy's that have no backbone will stay and congratulate them and kiss their ass, the rest of the MEN will stay here and make this forum the GOTO site for gun sales!

All this is another reason a site like GCFC is the GOTO site for fishing, the CO that owns P** should fire all those involved over there they are incompetent & ANTI American/NRA!

Frank Im really confused?(happens alot) I thought u and Splintine were best friends? I mean yall use to love to team up on me and have a bash party! So did yall have a falling out or what? Or did i make a wrong assumption?

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I called their guy out for behaving like Forum Police months ago, which he ironically disagreed with. Now, he actually volunteered to be the Forum Police and claims to be a real LEO. I guess being a real cop wasn't quite enough power for him...but hey, according to him he just comes on there because he's an avid outdoors-man, lol... What a joke. I agree with a lot of what Scuba is saying, I had no first hand experience but by the personal reactions of the mods on this issue and member issues I observed, made it clear these weren't business driven decisions but personal ones. I feel what they did is BS, the reason keeps flip-flopping but at the end of the day, I believe it is anti-American and something constitutionally offensive. Is this a communist country? Do we need an off duty cop supervising the gun sales of people? I don't know why I expected my rights to be upheld, I'm just a simple State employee with 30 credits toward a doctorate, no criminal history, three kids, a mortgage and my bills paid, for God sake's I should have my gun sales monitored by an off duty cop, after all he's protecting ME, right?!??! Between the tax paying Americans, active duty service and veterans that frequent the PFF, it's a disgrace to impose this on them. I just logged out, I think for the last time.

Last edited:

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess the next step for PFF is for them to require that the off duty be present and check IDs and .....of coursecourse....charge a fee

Hunkyfish

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Well I'm glad to have this forum & truthfully the reason I joined PFF in the first place was guns & hunting gear. I lurked around for a long time but did not post until last night & after 3 hrs of waiting, none of my posts had been cleared by the admins, so I emailed them explaining my 30+ yrs Charter & Comm fishing as well as over 25 yrs of rod building might just be an asset to their sight,,,, I got no reply but shortly afterwards my rod building posts showed up,,,,,, still waiting for the 1st post,,, on the Johnson Bch Tarballs to show up,,,, my guess is the Admins got a bunch of BP money,,,, SOOOOO I probably be pissing them off fairly soon LMAO

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I called their guy out for behaving like Forum Police months ago, which he ironically disagreed with. Now, he actually volunteered to be the Forum Police and claims to be a real LEO. I guess being a real cop wasn't quite enough power for him...but hey, according to him he just comes on there because he's an avid outdoors-man, lol... What a joke..
    I just read that over there and cant believe what I was reading.. A joke is putting it nicely, Im done with that bullshit as well..

Hunkyfish

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Called them out on my missing posts,,, Haha
    Got a reply from the "Capt" demeaning my experience,,, Sooooooo,,,
    I let him have it,,, as nicely as possible,,, ROFLMAO
    I'm on over a dozen forums & I've never had to wait for "Admins Approval" before !
    I kinda want to get Banned now,,,, GAME ON

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

This.....yup, Exactly this....and thats the "sugar coated"summary...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yes Matt, out of respect to this site I did sugar coat the incompetence, prejudice, lies and self serving of the mods and owners of that other forum...pathetic!

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Called them out on my missing posts,,, Haha
    Got a reply from the "Capt" demeaning my experience,,, Sooooooo,,,
    I let him have it,,, as nicely as possible,,, ROFLMAO
    I'm on over a dozen forums & I've never had to wait for "Admins Approval" before !
    I kinda want to get Banned now,,,, GAME ON

Hey if u need any help going out with a BANG just let me now Im a PRO at getting ungracefully banned!!! I would be honored to hep!!!

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ill go back on PFF when stanley gets UNbanned and scuba becomes a mod:cool:

Sending u a friend request now! But hey dont hold your breath on me ever getting unbanned. But So that Y'all can see how professionally they r ran i have included a pic of what it says when I login on PFF.And incase u think i am making it up or editing the pic sign in under me for yourself and it will pop up

Name-Atwork password-camero81

Attachments

• PFF bann.jpg
      PFF bann.jpg
      9.8 KB · Views: 143
    • Pff bann side.jpg
      Pff bann side.jpg
      17.8 KB · Views: 155

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Stanley, I just spit coffee all over my dress pants, that 'Stanley is a douche bag' line is classic! LMFAO!!

Top Bottom