• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Geesh! It sounds like it has gotten worse over at PFF! Evidently, the thread mentioning this forum is now gone. And, it appears that the PFF "owner" is having folks banned for just mentioning firearms sales, gun deals, etc. Does anyone know who the owner of PFF might be? Is he a liberal anti-gun Obama supporter or something??

I certainly don't miss the PFF at all -- now that we have GCGF...but man, it sounds like a real dictatorship over there now!

They PM'd me and told me that they were going to take the thread down since we were started up and free of issues, were very cordial about it and I responded by thanking them for allowing us to advertise on the forum for so long.

I have no beef with anyone over there, I am not saying that I wouldn't run a forum differently, but that is why we are all here now. :thumb:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah the owner is a large corporation that owns many forums, PFF is one of their smallest holdings and they are disinterested in it. My thought is the mods and local people there are making their own decisions after distorting the facts to the real owners. There was a time when splitine went to GCFC and bad mouthed PFF telling them he resigned as a Mod because they were terrible...then he went back and decided with his posse to berate and demean anyone they do not like and who does not kiss their ass!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God who gives a shit its a friggin internet forum haha. Cmon people we got guns to trade here!!!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wouldn't be a bad idea for those of us still participating over there to add the website to their profile or signature. Need to keep growing!

sureline

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I actually just PM'd you on there, I saw that one coming! I think that we want to try to keep this positive, if we all get banned, it will be hard to spread the word :D

Just wanted to say thank's seen the link on PFF. Been looking for Ya"ll . Now a new member. Thanks again Sureline.

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I see they finally closed the gun sales thread that was running rampant. They can't answer anyone as to why you can't sell a gun yet but they can close a thread.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is certainly law envolved and/or staff as there would be no other reason to be so tight-lipped about their problem....The real problem I had (and kinda still do)is blame their own members for utalizing a forum that for one they proffit from because of our activity,and two why put up a section with guns if you do not people to utlilize it..!How do you blame the people that make you $ for utilizing your product is way beyond me. Here! support and buy my product but dont use it or enjoy it,or you will be abusing it and ruin it for everyone...lol...but then again there were at least three (COMPLETELT DIFFERENT) reasons it was removed according to the mods...Anyone in the buisness world will tell you to NEVER EVER BLAME THE ONES THAT SUPPORT YOUR BUISNESS,AND DO NOT LIE,IF YOU DO YOUR BUISNESS LOOSES ITS RESPECT AND INTEGRITY IN EVERY ASPECT. I have to say that I am in no way pissed at the forum,but I will tell you if Anyone representing my company handeled a situation like that I would not hesitate to clean house,and this was by more than one MOD,hence exposing lies that they could not even keep up with themselves at times. The worst is being called out and still not providing any truth.I know of a couple local major outdoors related stores around town feel the same way, as I frequent them and we spoke on the issue. One telling me that its "Comical"the way it turned out.They really need P.R. training something serious....

Like Fupagun said,time to stop beating the peverbial horse,and buy some guns. I'm over that shit storm..Gotta love this place guys,you still feel like the 1st and 2nd Ammendments apply to you!

MM

Top Bottom