• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I survived the morning coot shoot now a nap before afternoon wood duck hunt. Carrying a 6 year old on ur back in chest waiders balls deep in mobile bay mud was rough! The 9 year old I had water proof boots that fit but not so lucky for 6year old. I'm gonna b sore!!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well it looks like I was screwed out of an Armslist deal. I contacted a seller yesterday and told him I'd like to purchase what he had for sale. Long story short, we were supposed to meet this evening (his earliest availability), but I haven't heard back from him since last night and the ad was taking down earlier today. Bummer, too, because it was a good deal and something I was looking for.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That happened to me when I was trying to buy a car from a person on Craigslist. I had got to the meeting spot we agreed on, I text him to let him know I was there. He said he wad on his way and just a few miles out. I called 15 minutes later and he didn't answer. Never returned another call or text.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well it looks like I was screwed out of an Armslist deal. I contacted a seller yesterday and told him I'd like to purchase what he had for sale. Long story short, we were supposed to meet this evening (his earliest availability), but I haven't heard back from him since last night and the ad was taking down earlier today. Bummer, too, because it was a good deal and something I was looking for.
    Was this the hipoint and goat you were looking for?

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I used to do a lot of tournament bass fishing, but I just sold the boat. A 2004 Skeeter ZX 225. Now I have a garage full of fishing 'stuff' and I'm not sure what to do with it.
    I guess I could have one helluva EBAY sale. Rods (G.Loomis, St.Croix, AllStar) and Reels (Shimano, Abu Garcia, and Johnny Morris) will go pretty quick but how the heck do you sell a bunch of crankbaits, spinnerbaits and a variable ton of plastics?

Ya, i turned fishing into a chore a long time ago by getting into tournaments. It was fun, but moving to Florida changed that. No regular partner, price of gas, travel time and distance. It just got to be too much. Then I (re)found my love for pistols and rifles. Now, here I am. On GCGF Firearms-aholics Anonymous.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone take a look at the moon tonight and see a glimpse of Mars and Venus with the naked eye??? Look to the Southwest, the is a nice crisp clear sky make for easy looking even with the light pollution around the area..

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Actually yes. Until the clouds covered it up. Stopped for some gas in LaGrange Georgia. It's cold here

Tapped on my Samsung Galaxy S4

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I found out today that the wife is a dryer lint hoarder, the past few years I have had no reason to look under the drawers that the washer and dryer sit on, but today I needed some bleach to clean something. To my surprise I found 5 quart size bags of lint? I have not questioned her about it yet, but who needs all that lint....

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or, she's waiting to collect enough to poke down your throat, suffocating you and allowing her to collect on life insurance. Lets just call it a laundry accident.

Top Bottom