• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am outside of a town called Ashton Idaho. Here's the view they get of the Grand Teton.
    1843bc7dae1fb8731173ec38f4d51e48.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha sorry, I only use the Tapatalk app and I do that think I can change that stuff from it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There was an Irishman, a Mexican, and a blond guy who worked construction together. They were working on top of a building one day, and it was lunch time. The Irish man opens his lunch pail and he sees he has cabbage and beef, and he says, "If I get one more beef and cabbage for lunch I'm gonna jump off of this building!"

22f443f3-6c9c-4e50-b224-b425bbeea811.jpg

Then the Mexican opens his lunch pail and he gets a burrito, he says, 'if I get one more burrito for lunch I'm gonna jump off this building!'
    The blond man opens his lunch pail and gets a bologna sandwich. He says, 'if I get one more bologna sandwich I'm gonna jump off of this building!'
    The next day the Irish man opens his lunch pail and finds cabbage and beef so he jumps off the building to his death.
    Then the Mexican opens hid lunch pail and finds a burrito so he jumps off the building to his death.
    Then the blond guy opens his lunch pail and finds a bologna sandwich, so he jumps off to his death as well.
    The next day at their funeral the Irish man's wife said, "If I only knew he was sick of cabbage and beef I would have packed him something else." Then the Mexican's wife then said, ''If I only knew he didn't like burritos, I would have packed something else.''
    Finally, the blond man's wife said, "I don't know what his problem was! He packed his own lunch!''

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well it appears that today will be a short work day. The plan was to run until 2 or so, but they decided to shut down this morning at 9:30 in order to have enough raw materials to make it through next week. I wish they had decided that yesterday, so I could have packed guns and ammo and gone up to Vinegar Bend for some practice after getting off work.

The FOP range in Fairhope is booked from 8 until 5 today, but I'll drive by on the way home to see if the Secret Service is actually there. If not, I'll get in a little last minute practice before the GSSF match tomorrow.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    WOW anyone here?

Evidence recovered from the crime scene led officials to a shed belonging to Jeremy Alford’s relative. Officials recovered 39 firearms and numerous rounds of ammunition from inside the shed and the residence. Further investigative efforts led to the recovery of more than 60 firearms, as well as numerous rounds of ammunition, and multiple pieces of tactical equipment, including a gas mask that were all stolen from Jim’s Guns and Supplies.
    Niceville man gets 135 months on various gun charges
    PENSACOLA – Jeremy Langston Alford, 34, of Niceville, was sentenced Thursday to 135 months in prison after pleading guilty on July 31, 2017, to
    nwfdailynews.com

Top Bottom