• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any chain store with corporate policies that interfere with your desires (guns or choices) should be kicked to the curb. Never got a "No" from a mom & pop greasy spoon unless they were sold out of something. Hell, even one of my watering holes (Salty Goat Saloon) will put an egg on a buger, put bacon in a grilled cheese or wrap bacon around a pair of corn dogs! Doesn't matter if they are real busy or not. Too bad some areas have limited establishment choices.

Seems counter productive for a business not to cater to customers desires when they are willing to pay for it. All in the name of "efficiency" I'm sure. Time will come when you will have to download a restaurants App to order and you will get popups for void selections. No smart phone and you will get a service charge to talk to a real person but you will still get voided selections.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got up to make my coffee, buzzer went off saying it was ready, poured a cup of hot water. My sleepy ass forgot to put coffee in the filter. Mondays are always fun.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got up to make my coffee, buzzer went off saying it was ready, poured a cup of hot water. My sleepy ass forgot to put coffee in the filter. Mondays are always fun.

Done that. I've also loaded it the night before, woke up the next morning and filled it with water. Again.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    When I opened Off Topic today there wasn't yet a post from today, usually the old timers are up with crack of down posting already, just seemed odd that there wasn't a single topic posted in today until I posted here LOL!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Seems a lot of the posters have left or just are not posting and not many new posters either..maybe they are fishing?

My work has been crazy last week and somewhat yesterday. Between that, my incredibly long day Saturday at the match and trying my best to do nothing on Sunday, I haven't posted much except to update the Jersey Group Buy thread.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was up but my eyes didn't know that I kept nodding off trying to watch the 4:30am news
    Finally woke up enough to get the grandsons breakfast made and make them get up, eat and get dressed so I could take them to school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Making the transition from night shift to days is always a struggle. Not looking forward to a graveyard shift next month. I need to check Jeeps calender for this month of shooting.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been trying to cut back on all my phone related activities, after complaining to myself about my phone having shitty battery life because it would only last half the day, I realized it was because I was using it a ton to browse the web and forums a lot more frequently. Been trying to put it down a lot more the last week or so. I don't post all that much anyway so I doubt that's a reason for less noticeable posts around here.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A cop pulls a guy over for weaving across two lanes of traffic.

He walks up to the driver's window and asks, "You drinkin'?"

The driver said, "Well that depends - You buyin'?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have so many problems that if a new one comes along today, it will be at least two weeks before I can worry about it.

A cop pulls a guy over for weaving across two lanes of traffic.

He walks up to the driver's window and asks, "You drinkin'?"

The driver said, "Well that depends - You buyin'?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have so many problems that if a new one comes along today, it will be at least two weeks before I can worry about it.

A new business was opening and one of the owner’s friends wanted to send him flowers for the occasion.
    They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card, “Rest in Peace.”

The owner was angry and called the florist to complain.
    After he had told the florist of the obvious mistake and how angry he was, the florist replied,
    “Sir, I’m really sorry for the mistake, but rather than getting angry you should imagine this.
    Somewhere there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a note saying,
    ‘Congratulations on your new location!’”

Last edited:

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Took my final yesterday. Got one more class to take in the fall. So I might actually get to enjoy this summer. Already got the bike ready. Now I just need to get some more ammo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom