• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My buddy and I checked our hunting rifles to make sure they were ready to go for deer season Sunday morning. Thankfully we have a covered porch at the hunting camp to shoot from since the rain didn't let up all morning. By the time we left camp the rain gauge had 2 inches of new rain in it, here back home I had over 3 inches of rain, that's about 15 inches total of rain the past 2 weeks at my house!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My buddy and I checked our hunting rifles to make sure they were ready to go for deer season Sunday morning. Thankfully we have a covered porch at the hunting camp to shoot from since the rain didn't let up all morning. By the time we left camp the rain gauge had 2 inches of new rain in it, here back home I had over 3 inches of rain, that's about 15 inches total of rain the past 2 weeks at my house!

I'm still moving the airport. Everything is now a mud field, trucks getting stuck, big OTR truck sank twice last week. A freaking mess.

Saturday night we had something, more than a gust, less than a tornado come through and ripped the other half off the big vinyl hangar. I was going to take that half off this week but Mother Nature did it for me. One frigging crisis after another. Tore a 35' gash in it so now I have to take it to Perry, FL. for repair on top of all this other crap.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    By identity I mean how it's searched and key worded at the top. Not the design. The forum is outstanding as far as the setup, the people and the forums that are here. Hence ZERO changes needed unless they were desired by the group. I simply meant how folks will search things. Which does make a huge difference, so yes I do feel that way. Once again a behind the scenes change, simply me trying to share the process some with the group.

How come Texas isn't included in the picture at the top? Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana are all black while Texas is not. Last I checked Texas was part of the Gulf Coast!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I realized that I have become extremely impatient in my old age.

I haven't used craigslist in quite a while, but I started looking around for a few things lately. When I email the seller, it seems like it always take several hours up to a couple days to hear back from them. I understand that most people don't sit in front of a computer all day, but I can't help but get impatient waiting on a response.

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. People post things for sale, give a contact e-mail, and then don't check that e-mail. Seriously don't post something for sale if you(General you) aren't going to monitor the e-mail. Besides almost everyone has a smartphone these days, link the e-mail to the phone. Or better yet post a phone #.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Does anyone else's dog like to "hold hands?" One of our dogs (he's attached to my wife, while the other one is more attached to me) will sit like this for hours, touching my wife. If her hand is laying on the couch cushion, he'll put his paw on top of her hand.

20151107_190200_zps4zyihqhh.jpg

20151107_190032_zpslhpnsmob.jpg

That a Dane? Looks like my girl and yes she likes to hold hands. Kinda makes you feel special.

Idoono

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That a Dane? Looks like my girl and yes she likes to hold hands. Kinda makes you feel special.

Idoono
    The best we can tell, he and his sister (in the background) are a shepherd/lab mix and probably more. She looks more like a shepherd, but he looks more like a lab. My wife found them on the side of the road when they were a couple months old.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Potty training time with my little boy. Not a fun time. 2nd round of soiled clothes and towel/rags about to get started.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom