• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I realized that I have become extremely impatient in my old age.

I haven't used craigslist in quite a while, but I started looking around for a few things lately. When I email the seller, it seems like it always take several hours up to a couple days to hear back from them. I understand that most people don't sit in front of a computer all day, but I can't help but get impatient waiting on a response.

TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey all
    sorry if some don't like the new design. my goal is yes to spruce the place up. trying to give it some identity rather than what it was. most of that happens though behind the scenes though like image size settings issues, outdated software, other than tapatalk it's not mobile ready and so on. in sprucing the place up I hope then on the side to get more folks locally to know about the site. have a few ideas on how to do so over time, example creating now a free site for gun ranges in the area to be listed on. most gun ranges cannot advertise so offering them a free portal to be found normally helps them a ton. the Texas range site, I get emails all of the time from ranges saying thanks. it will be a great way to promote this site. Other than adding a sidebar here, I would like to try and find site sponsors, that is it on changes as far as I can see physically. We never add large ad networks that stay on the screen and such. no point. most places try and squeeze every nickel out of a site that they can. I don't.

Thanks everyone

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I really don't care what you do to the design and looks of this site. What I do take exception to is your phrase "trying to give it some idenity rather than what it was". Personally,I believe that the "old,origional" site HAD idenity. For you to feel/think otherwise is totally your feelings ..... not mine. --- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sooo...apparently this afternoon at 3:30 the Pensacola city council will be voting on whether or not Transgender people (or those who just associate as such) can use men and women's bathrooms. This measured tried to pass in Houston but was voted down because of great support against it. I hope the same will happen here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Friday afternoon I was getting my bike ready to take for a short ride. This is my first experience with clipless pedals. While adjusting the seat height, I clipped one of my feet in while leaning up against the wall, then promptly fell over the opposite way. Of course, I'm not used to unclipping my feet, so it was stuck to the pedal and down I went. I crawled out from under the bike to take this photo.

20151106_153043_zps2aoefhuf.jpg

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ^^^and so it begins...

At least I didn't bleed, though I think I strained my tricep while trying to catch myself.

I also almost had the bike go out from under me while riding. I was making a u-turn at the end of a street and hit a patch of loose gravel. The front tire started sliding sideways, but I was very lucky to be able to keep it under control without going down. I'm sure it's only a matter of time...

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    With your feet "clipped in" I'm sure it will be. What's the reason for that?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I feel like being a woman today, gonna go take a huge dump in the ladies room. I feel like being a man today, think I'm gonna go squat in the urinal to take a leak. What's to stop some fucking pedo from going in the ladies room to scope out little girls??

Our society has gone to shit. Not going, GONE. Those freaks and all of their supporters need to be culled quickly if this country has a shot in the future. I feel so bad for my daughter who the hell knows what it's gonna be like when she grows up. I try not to think about it..

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I feel like being a woman today, gonna go take a huge dump in the ladies room. I feel like being a man today, think I'm gonna go squat in the urinal to take a leak. What's to stop some fucking pedo from going in the ladies room to scope out little girls??

Our society has gone to shit. Not going, GONE. Those freaks and all of their supporters need to be culled quickly if this country has a shot in the future. I feel so bad for my daughter who the hell knows what it's gonna be like when she grows up. I try not to think about it..
    Which is why my afternoon plans have changed. I don't live in the city limits but once that door is cracked open...I don't want to be put in the position of some "confused" male entering the bathroom with my daughter. Would not be good for either party.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think i got a set of traing wheels in the shed some where if you need them. Be careful out there, Lance.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Does anyone else's dog like to "hold hands?" One of our dogs (he's attached to my wife, while the other one is more attached to me) will sit like this for hours, touching my wife. If her hand is laying on the couch cushion, he'll put his paw on top of her hand.

20151107_190200_zps4zyihqhh.jpg

20151107_190032_zpslhpnsmob.jpg

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think i got a set of traing wheels in the shed some where if you need them. Be careful out there, Lance.

That's what I get for making fun of Ian and getting him a pink helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and training wheels when he crashed and burned several weeks ago.

12004957_10208029764642350_5669982064123944950_n_zpsjyh7uzmh.jpg

20150918_151500_zpsya8tnwhr.jpg

TexKev

Marksman
    Administrator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By identity I mean how it's searched and key worded at the top. Not the design. The forum is outstanding as far as the setup, the people and the forums that are here. Hence ZERO changes needed unless they were desired by the group. I simply meant how folks will search things. Which does make a huge difference, so yes I do feel that way. Once again a behind the scenes change, simply me trying to share the process some with the group.

I really don't care what you do to the design and looks of this site. What I do take exception to is your phrase "trying to give it some idenity rather than what it was". Personally,I believe that the "old,origional" site HAD idenity. For you to feel/think otherwise is totally your feelings ..... not mine. --- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Does anyone else's dog like to "hold hands?" One of our dogs (he's attached to my wife, while the other one is more attached to me) will sit like this for hours, touching my wife. If her hand is laying on the couch cushion, he'll put his paw on top of her hand.

20151107_190200_zps4zyihqhh.jpg

20151107_190032_zpslhpnsmob.jpg
    Our dog will put his head on chair/couch and stare at you forever until you acknowledge him or let him sit with you.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No dog, but my son does the same thing if I have any sort of food and sitting on the couch. Just pierces my soul with his gaze until I give in and give him a bite.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom