• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love American Bulldogs, I am not a big dog person but I would love to have one of those.
    I think somebody posted on here a while ago needing to re-home theirs for whatever reason and somebody stepped up before I saw the post of I would have taken her.
    A good friend of mine had a American Bulldog/ Mastiff mix and it was by far the most beautiful dog I have ever seen. I had the size of a Mastiff but the face of a American Bull. They had his ears cropped and if you didn't know the dog personally, it would give you nightmares. It was a great dog though.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Auburn won today...and if Ole Miss beat Alabama and Florida railed Ole Miss...

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And auburn allowed San Jose st to score three touchdowns. I have to say, tx a@m looks the best to me in the sec.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This makes the second weekend in a row the grandsons mom has failed to even call to check on them after calling the wife to say she was going to keep them all weekend. I hate it for the stress it's putting the boys thru worrying about why their mom doesn't call or come by. The 10 year old asked me to take him to his mom's and I couldn't because we don't know where she is staying and she can't keep a phone turned on so we have no way of contacting her. Burns me up the way she treats them!!!! RANT OVER

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This makes the second weekend in a row the grandsons mom has failed to even call to check on them after calling the wife to say she was going to keep them all weekend. I hate it for the stress it's putting the boys thru worrying about why their mom doesn't call or come by. The 10 year old asked me to take him to his mom's and I couldn't because we don't know where she is staying and she can't keep a phone turned on so we have no way of contacting her. Burns me up the way she treats them!!!! RANT OVER
    Sounds like a good thing they have you.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

You probably don't want to know where she is and the kids are better off cluless. She sounds like a real class act

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Starting to shoo for plane tickets to go back to Idaho for Christmas vacation this year. Holy shit this trip is going to be spendy.
    We usually drive but the winter trip can get a little hairy with the snow.
    Looks like Santa won't be bringing me a new gun this year.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. My daughter is trying to figure a way to get herself and 3 kids from Montana to Alabama without taking out a second mortgage. Right now it's looking like a train to Milwaukee then Southwest to Birmingham.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My Mom is coming for a visit from Minnesota the 17th of this month and the best deal I could find her on a plane ticket was $405 roundtrip. So much for low gas prices bringing down airline costs. I can remember when I could fly from here to Madrid, Spain for $600, my how the times have changed.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Currently watching The FIVE on FNC and the dicussion is background checks. Geraldo just said "This is a gun-sick nation".
    2my7sly.jpg

Top Bottom