• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They never quit, I could care less about bump fire stocks or sig braces.but if you let them have those they will just go after the next thing on their list. its never been about crime , it's about control . The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something you couldn't force him to do if he was armed. That is and always will be the truth.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice to see who supports freedom and who is just worried about their precious little corner of freedom not being disturbed........

Yep, I think these stocks are ridiculous and dumb, but so are a lot of things.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice to see who supports freedom and who is just worried about their precious little corner of freedom not being disturbed........

Isn't that part of what Freedom is all about: Personal Choice? Independent Thought? Free Speech?

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isn't that part of what Freedom is all about: Personal Choice? Independent Thought? Free Speech?

People are free to do as they wish. I just noted it's nice to see who those folks just worried about themselves and their interests are. Compromise got us NFA34, NFA68, Hughes Amendment, Lautenberg Amendment etc. Keep compromising with the left and giving them things you don't care about; they will eventually get around to your stuff. [FONT=arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
    And here I am bump firing TulAmmo through my LMT. Pretty soon, I'll be mag dumping with a Fostech Echo through a shockwave equipped 300blk, and if that's how I choose to exercise 2A, so be it.
    https://youtu.be/g8jq2dJ6zqw
    Given, I do think the slidefire is silly and I sold it after that range trip. Nowadays, I feel like shooting that isn't competition related is a waste of good money, time, and ammo. However, I don't want 2A infringed with some "non-sporting" contingency, and if that's how someone chooses to spend their good money, time and ammo, that's their choice.
    What if Uncle Sam decided that unless you competed at least once a month, you had no need for firearms at all? I've heard it first hand before "unless it's for competition, you don't need high capacity firearms"
    Again, the point of all this is:
    SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

If that was derected at me you need to read the whole post.

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I did order one a week ago just out of curiosity for $142..... just got an email that it shipped today.... I didn't think there was a snowballs chance of it ever being delivered...

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The more I read and educate myself on the history of gun control the more I realize a lot of you guys are spot on. At first I was like who cares about bump stocks if that shuts them up, but then after the next shooting it will be something else and they will never shut up until guns are banned completely. As much as I don't care about bump fire stocks cause to me personally they may be fun but a waste, that does not give the left the right to deny a citizen ownership of one.

I have never been a big politics guy one way or another. I believe what I believe based of experiences and personal values, and even though its my opinion that bump fire stocks are stupid, I no longer think we should give in to to left on this or any other gun related matter. I have been trying to educate myself on the 2A and it seems that 2A advocates have conceded far more than the anti gun crowd.

I recently saw a video where Hillary Clinton advocated the rights of families to sue gun shops or manufactures of the firearms that killed their loved ones. That just screamed to me that would put every gun shop and manufacturer out of business cause of lawsuits alone. What a sly way to stamp a total win for gun control.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's not now and never was about gun control. It's about controlling people. >>> The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something you couldn't force him to do if he was armed. <<<

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Absolutely NO expierance with the Slidefire device.
    So question . . . using this device are you capable of aimed,accurate fire at a faster rate,or is this just something to use to spray rds in a general direction ??? ---- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Good for you getting one, I could not find a deal after the shooting. Before Youtube started taking down videos it looked like you could easily stay on a man sized target at 50 and maybe 100yds

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So question . . . using this device are you capable of aimed,accurate fire at a faster rate,or is this just something to use to spray rds in a general direction ??? ---- SAWMAN

If you practice with it, you can get darn good! Hickock45 Youtube channel took his video down from all the hate mail and comments he was getting. But if he ever puts it back up, he's deadly with it. Takes a lot of practice to change how you shoot though!

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

MY opinion: Say aimed accurate fire is 100 and spraying rounds all over the place is 1. I'd rate a bump stock, with experience, to be about 50. With little to no experience, I'd rate it to be about 10 on a good day. To get a sense that you can understand based on your military experiences, imagine someone with experience shooting full auto hand held Vs someone shooting full auto hand held for the first time...the "groups" are many times bigger with the novice shooter than the experienced shooter. You will note that most often bump firing videos feature a side view of the person shooting and not where the bullets are going cause that looks much better than the bullets going all over the place. Or, the bump firing "target" (mud puddle, pond) is rather close.

The fun factor overwhelms the accuracy factor. Most often I shoot full auto from the hip anyway.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Curious that he had high-end optics on a Slidefire equipped rifle(s).

no woryz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dang man, you got lucky. Where did you order it from ?

I ordered it from optics planet.... they still show for $199 but extreme backorder..... I ordered mine @ 149.99 with a coupon & free shipping...$142.99 OTD if it really arrives, I will believe it when I see it..... was always on the fence about it.. it will be fun but wont make me a better shooter.... deal-maker was when lib's said I couldn't have one, so I had to buy 1...

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I am surprised there are not people with the 3D printers making them and maybe they are and just keeping in to there self.

I would think it would be very easy to do so.

Top Bottom