• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He's a teen who idolized LE and wanted to be one, whom of us didn't have that innocent or hopeful attitude at that age?

Sure, we can discuss wherever his enthusiasm was excesive, or wherever he shouldn't have gone.

But let's be honest, he performed admirably in a situation where he was surrounded and under attack by hostile parties.

He showed more backbone than pretty much everyone else, and did more to protect the city and stop the riots than the PD, the guard or our dear tweeting president.

Have you noticed how the media is trying to spin this? Kid shoot a pedo, a wife beater and an armed felon. Yet the left is painting them as saints. They know better than to attack their own.

And that's why they are the ones wining. We have to circle wagons around this kid and push back. He made mistakes, but he's in the end one of us, an American tired of this crap, who stood his ground as our forefathers did. And now enemies, DOMESTIC are out for his blood.

I stand with him no matter what and I'll damm sure donate to his defense fund, and spread the truth far and wide.

Or we can fight amongst us as to wherever he made mistakes or not, and let him be crucified. We can hand the left another victory i guess, and set a presedent where self defense is effectively ilegal

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

you would think the 3 shot were sunday school teachers just coming from bible study or delivering meals to the aged by the tone of the stories in the media....

f**k them and feed them fishheads...

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you would think the 3 shot were sunday school teachers just coming from bible study or delivering meals to the aged by the tone of the stories in the media....

f**k them and feed them fishheads...
    Did you see what the surviving criminal and friend said here?:

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The media and our elites are trying to censor this hard and spin the narrative. Do not expect a fair trial. They play an entire different game with entire different rules than what applies for anyone right of center.

The riots in kenosha pretty much ended thanks to this kid.
    55db28e0216f3d139cc03b943fa14805.jpg

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kid may not be a militia member, but he sure enough is going to be legendary among the militias for a long time coming. And, by the way, now analysis has proven he didn't shoot first

If you look closer at the Linked video, you will see another person chasing the Kid with an elevated hand and what may also be a firearm, maybe a phone but the continous "Stance and movement" could catch him a bullet either way. I haven't seen video from "that view" either, so LE might have it, not published or it was actually a gun. This person comes in from the right by the white SUV and further back then the other highlighted handgun person, appears to have skirt or garment tied around waist, then he is momentarily obsecured behind guy in red shirt (foreground). That Person comes out on the other side, still raised hand (gun?) and persuing the Kid. This is not the guy that tossed the object at the Kid but is the Second person to chase/follow the Kid behind the vehicles where shooting occurs. Edit: I rechecked, shirtless object thrower got shot behind the vehicles. Better views of "Second guy" in Post #33 Link @ 2:04.

The count of recovered cases that match Kids AR compared to audio number of shots, will help clear up the multiple shooter issue

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Did you see what the surviving criminal and friend said here?:

hope the arm turns black and falls off....punk ass whiny beoctch

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

One of the scariest things now is that there are (at least) two sides in a hot, if not widespread, conflict who 100% believe their actions to be righteous. Not at all saying I’m unsupportive of the kid. I hope he gets a fair shake on self defense. My point is, it looks like as a nation we’re pretty much “there” now. I know we’ve been heading there for some time. History may mark this as one of the shots heard round the world when all is said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One of the scariest things now is that there are (at least) two sides in a hot, if not widespread, conflict who 100% believe their actions to be righteous. Not at all saying I’m unsupportive of the kid. I hope he gets a fair shake on self defense. My point is, it looks like as a nation we’re pretty much “there” now. I know we’ve been heading there for some time. History may mark this as one of the shots heard round the world when all is said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The attitude of the surviving criminal is what disturbs me the most as you mentioned above.
    I am deeply troubled to have to "coexist" with evil, in overt and covert forms so pro actively riding high horses of entitlement in our society. They go beyong feeling they are right: they are entitled to this destructive violating behaviou of others and other's properties.
    When you think about it, liberals had no problem initially accepting adultery: which is a violation and a destruction of the sanctity of marriage. The men and women who felt "entitled" to have sex with another man's/woman's property ( belonging to each other exclusively ).
    When certain boundaries are crossed and accepted in a group, the acceleration of the disease needs to be met with equal force to stop it.

I was intrigued by your last phrase and remembered where it came from:

'"The shot heard round the world" is a phrase that refers to the opening shot of the Battle of Concord on April 19th, 1775, which began the American Revolutionary War and led to the creation of the United States of America.'

What date did this current event happen?

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've seen a few gun fights go down, this kid performed better than men twice his age with adequate training.

Yes this right here! People can Monday morning QB him for all sorts of "faults" but damn if this kid didn't make split second decisions and persevere with zero collateral damage. How many well respected gun trainers can say they have experienced anything like that?....not many.

Fallen to the ground with an immediate incoming flying head stomp attempt, followed by an attempted skateboard headshot and gun grab, followed by an advancing glock drawing down on you. All in a manner of what 3 or 4 seconds. And the little sob got it done. It's phenomial and even a highly trained individual could only hope for such a good outcome.

Kenosha Mile .png

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell Caveman----I certainly can't blame him for wishing a different outcome from what he got! Staying his azz at home would have worked out a lot better I guarantee. If he croaks I'm OK with that too. This is a great example of what they taught us at the Armor School. The first person to get a round off will usually win the engagement, even if it's not a direct hit. The young fellow had a really good percentage going for him, 2 out of 3 with the 3rd one put out of the fight is pretty impressive. Don't think I want to get into a fire fight with him! Should answer the question the grab grabbers always ask..."why do you need AR's" This showed it clearly.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    any LE here give a analysis, just based on available video?

justified? or intentional 1st degree murder? he was a citizen, trying to protect business owners property

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    any LE here give a analysis, just based on available video?

justified? or intentional 1st degree murder? he was a citizen, trying to protect business owners property
    Question is better asked of someone with experience as a prosecutor. LOL, Maybe Kamala H. will give us her take on it.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In a statement by Rittenhouse’s legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, “after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.”
    “Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”
    When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

more = https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ay-shooting-went-clean-vandalism-school-work/

Last edited:

edruken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This has been floating around, but unsure if it's the real deal. Posting for info in anycase, if turns out to be fake disregard.

Kid's got a good lawyer now, so he'll have a fighting chance.

Everyone else, to fight the disinfo and donate to his fund it is

Interesting that the pedo according to this didn't get killed by the grazing headshot, but by 2 body shots

3a7771600b2dbcad104d83e559b917ab.jpg
    5e4a52ff6e1f9d45baa984e3b1d6dccf.jpg
    5f6943588f2b6e22c802beba4cb0e001.jpg
    9692aeb1a91293c8e858e17cdad78355.jpg
    92ccf8073a029a8886cc8e6913541d07.jpg

Top Bottom