• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All mags still good. Gun grabbers last attempt to get an AWB and Mag ban on the Ballot was shot down upon Judges review for misleading information between the Title, Text and what was being presented to potential Petition Signators. It also fell well short of the required number to get on the Ballot. The asshats say they will try it again the next cycle.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doc, Aren't you due for orders soon? I'm not sure on the current Unit/PCS rotation cycle. With todays gun grabbing States I'd sure keep that in mind for future asignments.

Edit: I read the other Thread and got up to speed. Thanks

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Doc, Aren't you due for orders soon? I'm not sure on the current Unit/PCS rotation cycle. With todays gun grabbing States I'd sure keep that in mind for future asignments.

He's bionic now. Part Terminator. Gonna RTB Florida and wash the Colorado off his tires.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All mags still good. Gun grabbers last attempt to get an AWB and Mag ban on the Ballot was shot down upon Judges review for misleading information between the Title, Text and what was being presented to potential Petition Signators. It also fell well short of the required number to get on the Ballot. The asshats say they will try it again the next cycle.

Someone please explain to me why the III'rs aren't hunting down those idiots like a Purge Movie?

Top Bottom