• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Interesting: Hundreds of black gun owners take part in 2nd Amendment Armed March (msn.com)

Hundreds of black gun owners marched through downtown Tulsa to honor of the lives lost during the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921.

Members of the Black Panther party and over a dozen gun clubs marched down North Tulsa chanting 'Black Power' and 'Black Lives Matter' on Saturday afternoon.

The 2nd Amendment Armed March commemorated the 100th anniversary of the notorious massacre that saw whites in the Oklahoma City attacking the prosperous black Greenwood district and its residents.
    View attachment 120496
    I thought black gun owners were people who owned black guns...AR15s and the like...

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    116   0   0
    Could the march be taken as a threat or a warning? Are there any parallels to be drawn to Israel's position in the Middle East?

Last edited:

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I’m sure they definitely wanted to send a msg . But , when it comes down to it, they don’t want to escalate things with an armed response . I would think that certain govt . agencies know the hierarchy of the organization .

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look at the totality of the Event, don't just be happy because Santa was in the parade.

Some here are too young to remember the 1967 Mulford Act. What is said, done and represented "while" lawfully open carrying firearms can have massive repercussions. Open Carry Rights were destroyed in CA by preceived threats to public safety. IMHO, Open Carry with this event was to "publically flex" a display of firearms to underline their messages and potentially intimidate. Look no further then FL: had then killed general OC a few times, public pressure killed it the last time in 87. Recent attempts to restore it have failed.

Last edited:

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This was not a second amendment march! The second amendment allowed them to carry as they did. But that was not the meaning behind their march. I don't care one way or another why they marched. But the media can't report anything correctly or without an agenda these days. It's sad really.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Look at the totality of the Event, don't just be happy because Santa was in the parade.

Some here are too young to remember the 1967 Mulford Act. What is said, done and represented "while" lawfully open carrying firearms can have massive repercussions. Open Carry Rights were destroyed in CA by preceived threats to public safety. IMHO, Open Carry with this event was to "publically flex" a display of firearms to underline their messages and potentially intimidate. Look no further then FL: had the killed general OC a few times, public pressure killed it the last time in 87. Recent attempts to restore it have failed.

Definitely true. I don’t know how much we’re now allowed to discuss the ramifications of current events here as there is so much crossover between life and politics, but my original post was obviously very rose colored glasses. The truth is, we’re likely to see more armed sabre rattling from many groups until something more…kenetic comes of it. Sure hope not, but…Interesting times gents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Definitely true. I don’t know how much we’re now allowed to discuss the ramifications of current events here as there is so much crossover between life and politics, but my original post was obviously very rose colored glasses. The truth is, we’re likely to see more armed sabre rattling from many groups until something more…kenetic comes of it. Sure hope not, but…Interesting times gents.

Gun issues for sure are interrelated to other issues. I stopped myself posting an interview with the mother of a teenager killed by police that BLM raised burial money for. Guess what money got raised, but no money was delivered. I am sure that this black rights gun march also raised money and one always has to wonder where it goes to.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

they are priming the pump, egging themselves on...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I’m sure they definitely wanted to send a msg . But , when it comes down to it, they don’t want to escalate things with an armed response . I would think that certain govt . agencies know the hierarchy of the organization .
    They're already infiltrated, long time ago. Probably by a founding member

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I'll bet a lot of $ that if white folks went walking around all dressed similarly toting fully semiautomatic, assault AR 14s they would be white supremacist and their assembly would come to a violent end.
    Just a hunch though.
    We should try it and see what happens. JK

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    lil'skeet said:

I'll bet a lot of $ that if white folks went walking around all dressed similarly toting fully semiautomatic, assault AR 14s they would be white supremacist and their assembly would come to a violent end.
    Just a hunch though.
    We should try it and see what happens. JK
    Last year in Virginia it was mostly white, but then to some limited extent everyone was there relative to color and creed.
    Not all black people are in 100% support of all that the democratic party does.

1622554469584.png

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When Pro 2A/firearm issue folks assemble in public: they don't restrict who can attend, march or speak based on race or ethnic issues. All who will conduct themselves lawfully are welcome. The new black panther party (subj main group) and the nfac are supporting race based issues, not the 2A.

In spite of the OP referenced articles "headline", the first to lines in the story: correctly state what the event was about. This is the main group:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom