• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    They just need to propagandize the Israelis and Palestinians to start race mixing before you know it they will be one big happy family. Just look how great its working in America.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

never forget means never again

Snake-Eyes

Master
    i still am surprised israel might make a hostage deal

Why not? Number one goal is to destroy Hamas. “Number one-point-one goal” is to get the hostages back.

In a boxing match, both fighters get a breather between rounds.

Take a break, and get some people back, and send some “Red Cross Workers” to look at some other hostages (and take good notes).

Then continue surgically obliterating the enemy.

My only surprise would be if Israel decides to stop completely without steamrolling all the way south to Egypt, or mucking it up with a premature “Mission Accomplished”.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Why not? Number one goal is to destroy Hamas. “Number one-point-one goal” is to get the hostages back.

Take a break, and get some people back, and send some “Red Cross Workers” to look at some other hostages (and take good notes).

My only surprise would be if Israel decides to stop completely without steamrolling all the way south to Egypt, or mucking it up with a premature “Mission Accomplished”.
    Israel for decades has had a no negotiations policy with terrorists and when they unleashed the tanks the hostages # one goal dropped to if we can get the alive it would be nice . Look hamas is many things but this has been well planned and processed ,i have not read the deal but hamas point of no drones flying over tells me they are dealing with "eyes" getting intel of any locations of hostages . I would also bet that the IDF has a very VERY large helicopter "mike " force on a 15 minute alert if hamas was ever stupid enough to give them a chance to rescue them .

Raven

Master

Pretty sure the promised land doesn't include the peninsula. Historically the Israelites don't want it and biblically it's not theirs. The peninsula is where the Israelites wandered around for decades while God punished them for worshiping a golden calf. At least that's the story I've always been told that most theologians accept

DustyDog

Master
    Pretty sure the promised land doesn't include the peninsula. Historically the Israelites don't want it and biblically it's not theirs. The peninsula is where the Israelites wandered around for decades while God punished them for worshiping a golden calf. At least that's the story I've always been told that most theologians accept
    This guy makes some good points, though his style of speaking can make it a little difficult to understand... turning on closed-captioning helps, but there are a few errors even in that : )

IronBeard

Master
    They just need to propagandize the Israelis and Palestinians to start race mixing before you know it they will be one big happy family. Just look how great its working in America.
    Actually, forced race-mixing has been a well-documented practice for thousands of years, and in multiple texts that have been deemed infallible. Nothing new there.

Carl

Master
    Actually, forced race-mixing has been a well-documented practice for thousands of years, and in multiple texts that have been deemed infallible. Nothing new there.
    More recently, historians have pointed to economic factors, arguing that aggressive taxation destroyed the empire's economy and finally the empire itself. But what really happened? The answer, according to Oxford historian Peter Heather, is that unchecked immigration and invasion led to the gradual dismantling of the empire. Heather tells the story of this massive and crippling wave of hostile immigration in his new book, The Fall of the Roman Empire. For modern Americans grappling with issues of empire abroad and facing the beginning elements of unchecked immigration themselves, the book is fascinating, if somewhat disquieting, reading.

I don’t doubt that we could find many examples. What goes up must come down I guess..

Top Bottom