• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    It's bad. I don't know how they didn't see all the build up prior to this all.
    Once Hamas softened thier outter defenses with drones, it just went downhill fast.
    Isn't Isreal also supposed to have everyone do a stint in the military and keep a rifle after btw?
    If so it makes this even harder to believe happened so easily.
    Lots of crazy footage out already.
    There's talk they even used paragliders in the assault. Sounds like it was more effective than I would have guessed it would be. That may be a new thing. Wild stuff!

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    With our border wide open I wonder how many terrorists are already here waiting on the command to attack us. Think about this, with college football being so popular and stadiums packed to full capacity, they could attack one stadium and possibly kill 100,000 Americans , ten stadiums on the same Saturday could be one million American casualties. I worry about things like this with a wide open border, we don’t know who is here or exactly how many have came in.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    With our border wide open I wonder how many terrorists are already here waiting on the command to attack us. Think about this, with college football being so popular and stadiums packed to full capacity, they could attack one stadium and possibly kill 100,000 Americans , ten stadiums on the same Saturday could be one million American casualties. I worry about things like this with a wide open border, we don’t know who is here or exactly how many have came in.
    Yeah with the way they rounded up so many high ranking officials it seems like they had spies working on finding out who lived where for months before this all.
    It seemed very well planned. That's saying alot as they maintain thier borders way better

Carl

Master
    It's bad. I don't know how they didn't see all the build up prior to this all.
    Once Hamas softened thier outter defenses with drones, it just went downhill fast.
    Isn't Isreal also supposed to have everyone do a stint in the military and keep a rifle after btw?
    If so it makes this even harder to believe happened so easily.
    Lots of crazy footage out already.
    There's talk they even used paragliders in the assault. Sounds like it was more effective than I would have guessed it would be. That may be a new thing. Wild stuff!
    I could imagine that a government would sacrifice some citizens to rally the world to their cause. I mean the videos and pics are horrific and there are a lot of them.

BluesBrother

Master

GOP presidential candidates declare support for Israel after Hamas assault: 'Joe Biden funded these attacks with 6 billion dollars it gave to iran'​

Local Israeli media reported that at least 300 people have been killed in the wide-ranging attack 1000's injured.​

By Kyle Morris Fox News
    Published October 7, 2023 11:53 am EDT

This was a head line on Fox News 2 days ago. Crickets from the "drive by" media. What does that tell you about the news that Americans are allowed to hear. Isn't Israel declaring WAR a news story we should hear about in America?

Carl

Master
    Nikki Haley said it’s Joe Bidens fault! Must be true LOL

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Hate to say it but the only way for Israel to stop these attacks is for Israel to get Old Testament on them and kill them all down to every man woman and child, just like God told them to do in the first place and they didn't

Screenshot_20231008-094005.png
    Screenshot_20231008-094108.png

Carl

Master
    Hate to say it but the only way for Israel to stop these attacks is for Israel to get Old Testament on them and kill them all down to every man woman and child, just like God told them to do in the first place and they didn't
    Like………A GENOCIDE?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

View attachment 247030 View attachment 247031
    King James Bible
    Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1 Samuel 15:3

i did not understand this as a child, now i do. the culture is a culture of death, rotten to the core, even the children are possessed by a demon of death.

Top Bottom