• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    so, what is it? 25th? or 1st?

or 26th and 2nd? but somewhere else since jimmys is closed sunday?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    GCGF breakfast this AM at Cracker Barrel . . . . I-10 & Pine Forrest. 0800 Be there or be square.
    No voteing today. Just discussing: 1. AR pistols 2. Hog hunting basics 3. Spices to use in homade chili 4. The best pickup truck ever 5. Selling some of the 22LR ammo that I got at the Milton gunshow for a $.05 each. 6. My new Win Mod 100 chambered in 284Win. --- SAWMAN

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    GCGF breakfast this AM at Cracker Barrel . . . . I-10 & Pine Forrest. 0800 Be there or be square.
    No voteing today. Just discussing: 1. AR pistols 2. Hog hunting basics 3. Spices to use in homade chili 4. The best pickup truck ever 5. Selling some of the 22LR ammo that I got at the Milton gunshow for a $.05 each. 6. My new Win Mod 100 chambered in 284Win. --- SAWMAN

I wanna go... Who's all going???

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ok, my choice is next Saturday, the 1st @ jimmys grill in Molino, will be there between 1430-1630, or thereabouts

topic of discussion: how to melt snowflakes faster...

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dang! I was planning all week to be there and now at the last minute I have to clean the bridfeeders. Just my luck.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Day late and a dollar short. Cracker Barrel was yesterday, 7 AM. Topics of conversation were:

Jail all politicians
    Deport all Muslims on leaky boats
    Son, why did you marry that moron back in '79? (Apparently I'll never live that one down)
    Cracker Barrel doesn't know how to cook bacon
    Where's the waitress with the cute butt this morning?
    Stock market report from every 10 minutes since last Monday morning

No gun chatter to report except"Son, why did you waste money on an AR pistol?"

OK, next Saturday at the Caveman's choice.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ken, got your PM. Yes. . . in Seans absence you will be allowed one vote re. to raise or lower the mods pay.
    Sean could be absent if the meat guys or Rectum . . . . oops . . . Spectrum makes a surprise visit to
    his "compound ".
    Bruce never shows up but that is good to have a dedicated "whipping boy". Denny,ol carver,and Jerry allow me a proxy vote for them. (At least I assume they do)

This AM's meeting - - -> All my 22LR ammo has been sold. Sean did not get the votes needed to become either a supermod,or a spectacular mod. If he eventually buys a 6.8/AR we will have an emergency meeting and vote on his status at that time. We voted him a half of a smiley face instead. Congratz !!! --- SAWMAN
    Sorry for the late post. Got started on it about 45 minutes ago but had to grab my gun. Tree rat invasion. Killed two. Will save them for Stan.

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    To all Highly Honored Moderators, Junior Members, Social Members, Wannabe Members, LOPO Members, and SAWMAN:
    I hereby loan all me epoxy votes to SAWMAN for the period extending till next weeks breakfast, or the secret meeting the following week, or the Executive Member Banquet as long as Denny is invited.
    I won't be able to attend because I'll be installing new bird feeders. I have a couple doves showing up.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Tons of doves and cardinals here Jerry. Shelled corn from the CO-OP,same as I use for the hogs ($5.25 for 56lbs) gets thrown into a flea market blender. Pulsed several times it gets cracked up into small pieces.
    Then put in feeder for cardinals and thrown on ground for doves. I have 7 or 8 out here right now.
    Come on over . . . for just $6.50 per hour you can watch doves,sitting out on my covered deck,and drink all the sweet tea you can handle. I will even loan you my .177cal pellet gun to shoot tree rats. I live in a target rich environment for tree ratz. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ok, reminder to those who were planning, or thinking about coming

jimmys, hwy 29, in Molino, tomorrow, 2:30 to 4:30, that's 1400ish to 1630ish to you retired military peeps

be there or be square, or catch next month and pick a place too

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ok, reminder to those who were planning, or thinking about coming

jimmys, hwy 29, in Molino, tomorrow, 2:30 to 4:30, that's 1400ish to 1630ish to you retired military peeps

be there or be square, or catch next month and pick a place too

Damn I seen this today and did not look at date and was thinking yall had set it for Sunday and I was like hell yea ill be there. Fvckers and your Saturdays off

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Damn I seen this today and did not look at date and was thinking yall had set it for Sunday and I was like hell yea ill be there. Fvckers and your Saturdays off

only thing wrong with jimmy's, they are closed sundays...

how about meeting at lamberts next month, ? that ought to be a hoot with all of us catching rolls...and cutting up..and close to your backyard, & open sundays as far as I know

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'm not paying for the damage that Stanley causes at Lambert's again. In fact,I believe that Stan is barred from entering.
    Last time he ordered a tree rat nad sandwhich on a hogie roll with a side of slaw and they didn' t think it was one damn bit funny. He got mad and started throwing the fried dill pickles. He hollared out . . . "if you can throw rolls,I can throw pickles".
    Most left before the "real fun" began(all out,no holes barred,food fight) and I was stuck with the bill + damages. --- SAWMAN

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    only thing wrong with jimmy's, they are closed sundays...

how about meeting at lamberts next month, ? that ought to be a hoot with all of us catching rolls...and cutting up..and close to your backyard, & open sundays as far as I know

Im in on that. I agree would be a blast. We can shoot the thrown rolls like skeet.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm not paying for the damage that Stanley causes at Lambert's again. In fact,I believe that Stan is barred from entering.
    Last time he ordered a tree rat nad sandwhich on a hogie roll with a side of slaw and they didn' t think it was one damn bit funny. He got mad and started throwing the fried dill pickles. He hollared out . . . "if you can throw rolls,I can throw pickles".
    Most left before the "real fun" began(all out,no holes barred,food fight) and I was stuck with the bill + damages. --- SAWMAN

you broke the only rule in a food fight....you were the last to leave the scene...

always throw and leave, make it a good first shot....

Top Bottom