• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Only a couple of us at the GCGF "secret" moderator meeting this AM at Jimmy's so we went ahead and voted on some forum issues that could effect the members that have < 4000 posts,the ones that own Hi-Points,and the ones that don't actually own any weapons with threaded bbls (goes towards their kewlness).
    Next meeting . . . . . . who is tactical and who is not. We will actually be voting on the forums . . Mr. Tactical. Someone has gotta take this away from Sean who has had the trophy for the last two years. --- SAWMAN

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think that the thought of post count is a biased one, some here rattle one about nonsense and BS. It should be based on join date. Some of us were here the day this forum got started and some trickled in after the fact.. Just because you have >4000 posts sounds like you have way to much time on your hands!!

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm questionable for the 25th. All other times sound good. You'll never get everyone to agree on a time and place. The best bet is to just set it. Those that can make it do, those that can't won't.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm questionable for the 25th. All other times sound good. You'll never get everyone to agree on a time and place. The best bet is to just set it. Those that can make it do, those that can't won't.

kind of what I was thinking...I will pick a day, announce it, I will be there, if no one else is, I will still eat..probably use the back room at jimmys if it is a Saturday, if sunday is picked, they are closed, we will have to have an alternate place.....

leaning towards the 1st myself...

pretty sure the post count clause was in jest....

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    GCGF LOPO Members Get Together
    Man, what a great breakfast last Saturday!
    Nothing better than a professional chef making those omelets and crepe thingys.
    Also, thanks for the range use, and the free beverages after breakfast. That was awesome!
    Its hard to find a 500 yd range, so we are all indebted and appreciate the hospitality.
    Im glad we're making this a weekly event! See Yall Saturday!
    Post #715

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    How is it that I seem to bring out so much silliness . . in so many people . . in such a short period of time.
    BTW - - - -> If you have been sworn in as a "secret mod" you can automatically bump your own post count as you see fit. The people with the highest post count are the smartest. As you can see,I am about middle of the road . . . . . NOW. Actually,I origionally had almost 13,000 but was penalized by Sean for being in the race with him for "the most tactical" forum member. He takes his tactical' ness very seriously. Don't tease him or make fun of this subjuct or you will pay !! --- SAWMAN

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    How is it that I seem to bring out so much silliness . . in so many people . . in such a short period of time.
    BTW - - - -> If you have been sworn in as a "secret mod" you can automatically bump your own post count as you see fit. The people with the highest post count are the smartest. As you can see,I am about middle of the road . . . . . NOW. Actually,I origionally had almost 13,000 but was penalized by Sean for being in the race with him for "the most tactical" forum member. He takes his tactical' ness very seriously. Don't tease him or make fun of this subjuct or you will pay !! --- SAWMAN

Truth

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Damned straight! Don't piss me off or I'll roll your post count back to 3 thereby busting you down to 22lr. You're already on my crap list for not delivering that rifle to my cousin in Stark.

You have no idea of the tacticool mall ninja you're dealing with.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I was on my way until I got a call re. some sorta prison brake. Then was diverted to The Villages.
    AND . . . . . watch out,I know people at Jimmy's. Bruce and I made "plans" with them on Saturday morning. They know your coming now. --- SAWMAN

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If Bernie Sanders had been elected, he would have made you guys with the thousands of posts share them with the rest of us.
    And thats not silly, SAWMAN. Its only fair. And, then you could join the LOPO GCGF group.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Maybe Sean can invite Bernie to the b'fast . . . then shame him into paying.
    In any event . . . I am an ol' fart living on several fixed incomes. I think that the young (<40) whipper-snappers should pay if Bernie doesn't. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom