• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We can make it later in the day if that would be better.

Oh no, I would much rather go early. She would, too, because she doesn't want to go when it's hot. She was just talking about not getting to sleep in. I don't feel sorry for her, though, because she's about to get a 2 and a half month vacation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OK. 8AM or there abouts. My wife may have to work Saturday morning. If not, she'll come with me.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I’ll try to make it Saturday morning if I’m not helping my son move. Hopefully he won’t need me until the afternoon.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    OK. 8AM or there abouts. My wife may have to work Saturday morning. If not, she'll come with me.

I'll have my P22 again. It's just like the one in Kenny's shop. You're welcome to shoot it.

I’ll try to make it Saturday morning if I’m not helping my son move. Hopefully he won’t need me until the afternoon.

Hope to see you there.

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another good day at the range with ilintner, Garpo, Tennjeep, Mrs Tenn jeep and my wife. Tennjeep and Mrs Tennjeep let my wife shoot their Walther P22 and Ruger .380. After the range my wife and I went to "A Bit of Gun Powder" where she purchased her first handgun, a Walther P22. Tennjeep, you were right about the price, it was $239.99. I have a feeling that my supply of .22LR may be in danger.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was looking at the application for the lodge and at the bottom it has a line that says "Sponsored By." Do you have to have a current member sponsor you?

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was looking at the application for the lodge and at the bottom it has a line that says "Sponsored By." Do you have to have a current member sponsor you?

Yes. That should not be a problem. Do you have a pistol license?

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Another good day at the range with ilintner, Garpo, Tennjeep, Mrs Tenn jeep and my wife. Tennjeep and Mrs Tennjeep let my wife shoot their Walther P22 and Ruger .380. After the range my wife and I went to "A Bit of Gun Powder" where she purchased her first handgun, a Walther P22. Tennjeep, you were right about the price, it was $239.99. I have a feeling that my supply of .22LR may be in danger.

Gary, that’s a good price on a sweet looking little pistola. :thumb:

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gary, that’s a good price on a sweet looking little pistola. :thumb:

I may have to try it out tomorrow afternoon. I've got to quit hanging around with TennJeep. He's making my wife think and do things like me.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Contrats to Mrs. JGH, she got a good deal on a great shooting handgun! It was great shooting with everyone again. ilintner and I practiced a few drills after y'all left and it showed me how terrible I shoot when I get in a hurry. I think I'm going to need lots of range time to practice. :thumb:

I left that line blank and they approved mine.

I may have to try it out tomorrow afternoon. I've got to quit hanging around with TennJeep. He's making my wife think and do things like me.

Why whatever do you mean? :bolt:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a great time at the range again this past Saturday, after trying a few timed drills with TennJeep1618... I came to the conclusion that we probably need some larger targets :D.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Had a great time at the range again this past Saturday, after trying a few timed drills with TennJeep1618... I came to the conclusion that we probably need some larger targets :D.

The targets were plenty big enough, I just need LOTS more trigger time. I actually started evaluating my technique and I think I need to work on my grip a little to absorb more of the recoil and help keep me on target during the trigger pull. That and I need to take my time and pay attention to that front sight.

We also need to play tic tac toe next time. And you can let me use that Les Baer if you're feeling generous and want to lose. :eyebrows:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The targets were plenty big enough, I just need LOTS more trigger time. I actually started evaluating my technique and I think I need to work on my grip a little to absorb more of the recoil and help keep me on target during the trigger pull. That and I need to take my time and pay attention to that front sight.

We also need to play tic tac toe next time. And you can let me use that Les Baer if you're feeling generous and want to lose. :eyebrows:

We can do Les Baer VS my bastardized springfield GI, I think I can hang :D.

My membership card arrived in the mail yesterday, I had no idea that the range was open until sundown... I'll be up there many summer evenings practicing until dark!

Top Bottom