• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    fox just said paddock was found with 50lbs of tannerite in his car..bullets hit a fuel tank nearby, he may have trying to blow it up...

no way this guy just snapped, I will throw money down he is a left wing radical demoncrat supporter.

hog hunters better stock up....

and sell stock in that company if you own any, I predict a drop :mmph:

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    fox just said paddock was found with 50lbs of tannerite in his car..bullets hit a fuel tank nearby, he may have trying to blow it up...

no way this guy just snapped, I will throw money down he is a left wing radical demoncrat supporter.

hog hunters better stock up....

and sell stock in that company if you own any, I predict a drop :mmph:

Question? Do you think if they do find out he was left wing that they will shut up about gun control?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Question? Do you think if they do find out he was left wing that they will shut up about gun control?

I think it is highly likely they know already...I find it odd that all the MSM are talking about is the weapons and bump stocks and the ammo, nothing about the man, nothing...this guy had a social presence somewhere, count on it..

no, gun control is their crown jewel, I think Obama could open up with a gun, and they would still go after the guns, that is the goal..

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    But they don't work or live in the hood or have to worry about. They stuff or getting robbed at a gas station. Its the real world thugs have cars or steal them

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Cause I know I'm dumb truck driver, but this ain't adding up and I'm good at math.

go back to the last two or three shootings, recall.... they talked almost exclusively about the shooter, and motives, and very little on the guns...

now only talk of gun control..

remember, the bundy's stance with all the openly carried rifles? it doesn't matter which side the shooter is on, this scared TPTB, they want to start in an open carry state....to take them away, ban them, legislate them, etc

the national gun registry in Canada was a huge failure., they don't care, they think they can pull it off now..

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Michael Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York and perennial leading advocate for gun control, opined that leaders should "resolve to stop mass shootings in America — and back up our words with actions."

these freaking retards actually think, if they could just pass the perfect gun law, that shootings would stop..

tell me, how does that work?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think this is more than just a left wing nut job fellas, I have a feeling it goes WAY deeper than that.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Michael Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York and perennial leading advocate for gun control, opined that leaders should "resolve to stop mass shootings in America — and back up our words with actions."

these freaking retards actually think, if they could just pass the perfect gun law, that shootings would stop..

tell me, how does that work?

It won't work. A war would break out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom