• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    There is nothing like Sorry for the rant guys, I have to write an essay for a class soon and I may have just found my topic. lol. cheers.

red, put some spaces, paragraphs in long rants,i go blind trying to follow line by line...please sir

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    there is so much utter BS being spouted off about, from both sides... clips, not magazines, fully auto, not assisted with a legal after market device, need of universal background chks(this is really irritating, when was the last guns we bought from a dealer that did not have a chek?)

no sign of instability, right... you give me that asswipes computer, I will find some whacko leftist crap on it, I guarantee it..

just dumb redneck republican gun owner targets....who cares...the story will come out, sooner or later
    the left is drooling over the opportunity to go after ammo, ar guns, bump stocks, and soon, metal checks in big hotels?

keep on prepping folks

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    someone gave $500,000. to victim fund, wayne newton gave $100,000. I think another gave a million, here is my
    question?

where are all the million per victim donations from Michael Bloomberg, bill gates, warren buffet, oprah?

they would never miss the money....

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In these photographs, obtained by the German newsmagazine Bild on Tuesday, a portion of Paddock’s two-room suite is visible. A gun with a scope and a stand can also be seen inside the room, just behind yellow crime-scene tape crisscrossing the door.
    img5634.jpg

Guess he found hanging out the "Do Not Disturb" wasn't very helpful.

Attachments

• img5634.jpg
      img5634.jpg
      65.8 KB · Views: 207

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This was a deep state mission. Two shooters working in concert with each other - one at each window. The deceased shooter was the patsy. As SWAT approached, the other deep state operator "offed" the patsy and made a getaway. When SWAT blew into the hotel suite, they assumed the patsy took his own life... The truth will never be told by the government or the main stream media. The sole purpose of this mission was to make Trump look bad and to restart concerted efforts for total gun control to disarm America and short circuit the pro-gun inroads that were being prepared with the congress and the Supreme Court. Soros is pulling the strings on this one is my guess.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chicago beats this total every month. What's the big deal?

For 2016, 762 people were murdered. 4,331 people were shot in that one year! That is insane! A culture of violence that just keeps on going with no end in sight. And all talking heads can talk about is 59 killed in Vegas! The hypocrisy is just getting too much to handle!

That's one city in the whole country. But let's not talk about that! That's not what drives the addicted to headlines people of this country.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They should take all those buy back guns and just issue them with ammo to anyone in South Chicago that wants one. The problem would go away in a month.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then why are the windows not shot out on other floors ?
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A handyman offered a comment on another news site and he said even he could have cut a small clean hole through a glass window. And I actually questioned when I first saw images of the windows why did he need to make a hole that big.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All the misinformation being passed around on Facebook is sickening. People have no clue. Even worse, they think a suppressor makes a gun silent. They actually think a suppressor makes a gun sound like James Bond’s gun in the movies. All these people are like you would’ve never heard the shots if he had a silencer. Bodies would’ve just been dropping like flies.

HPA is up for debate. Inside job by the Clintons to make sure trump looks bad, republicans look bad, gun bans are back on, bump fire stocks are made illegal , and you see!!! background checks don’t work.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess if they find little shooting port holes somewhere it will be reported. I have shot and had blast/concussion shater vehicle side windows (saw vids of back windows shatter but not a windshield), residential glass shatters too. HighRise glass is designed tougher to keep people inside, I don't know how it holds up in close proximity to gunfire.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    All the misinformation being passed around on Facebook is sickening. People have no clue. Even worse, they think a suppressor makes a gun silent. They actually think a suppressor makes a gun sound like James Bond’s gun in the movies. All these people are like you would’ve never heard the shots if he had a silencer. Bodies would’ve just been dropping like flies.

HPA is up for debate. Inside job by the Clintons to make sure trump looks bad, republicans look bad, gun bans are back on, bump fire stocks are made illegal , and you see!!! background checks don’t work.

and the left is playing it at full volume to the sheeple, continuing the lies....using it for maximum political leverage, and the rino's are running scared...

Top Bottom