• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    "QUESTION: "CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS???"

This is very interesting and we all need to...READ IT...(from start to finish)....And send it on to Everyone! ...Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

QUESTION....Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - NO... Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - NO. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

scripturally - NO. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - NO. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - NO. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - NO... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - NO. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - NO. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - NO. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - NO. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father...nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore,
    after much study and deliberation.. Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know...or can understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will DESTROY US...from within! SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

..........THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ACROSS THE U.S.A...........

Please don't delete this....
    ...until you send it on.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The same could be said of nearly any religion including some Christian sects. I'll continue to look at the person not their religion. I spent 13 years training primarily Muslims I lived with them, worked with them, ate with them, socialized with them etc. and met a lot of shitheads, but also quite a few good people who wanted the same things I did; they just wanted to take care of their family and be left alone by zealots of any form.
    I'll just go over here on the sideline now and suit up in my nomex to wait for the impending flames. :bounce:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Don, if the so called good ones would stand up to the terrorists I would agree. This is happening NOW, there are not Christians beheading, raping and killing people who disagree w their religion and has not been since the Crusades, it is always the opposite. We all know not all people of a race or religion are bad, but if they do not stand up to those who corrupt their cause, they are as guilty as those who do.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don, if the so called good ones would stand up to the terrorists I would agree. This is happening NOW, there are not Christians beheading, raping and killing people who disagree w their religion and has not been since the Crusades, it is always the opposite. We all know not all people of a race or religion are bad, but if they do not stand up to those who corrupt their cause, they are as guilty as those who do.

Right on Frank !!!!

Rick

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    One of my classmates and good friend of mine is of Bengali descent. He and his brother are first generation Americans. His brother is a doctor and he is a Lieutenant by rank and nuclear warfare officer by trade. I also know another officer, I believe he's a Lieutenant Commander by now , also Bengali, also Muslim. They are both as good or better of Americans as I've ever known.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    but if they do not stand up to those who corrupt their cause, they are as guilty as those who do.

You, mean like the Catholic Church shuffling problem priests to a new location which is also happening right now. I've never heard you speak out against it so you must be guilty and condone it.

My point Frank is that many of them don't like it, but speaking out very well could be a death sentence. It's all well and good to pontificate what they should or shouldn't do, but until you have a real threat of death for speaking it doesn't mean much. Zealots which aren't limited to religion are pretty much all the same whether they be Muslim, Christian, Threeper, Sovereign, Democrat, KKK, Republican, Libertarian, Hells Angels, Outlaws, or Mongals. A zealots mind doesn't process things the same as the rest of us.

My point isn't that Muslims are good and have no evil, just that not all want to blow you up, rape your goat, and behead you. Not even the majority of them in my experience think that way and saying they can't be good Americans is silly.
    Define "good American"; ask 10 people from 10 different zealot factions and I would be willing to bet you get at a minimum 10 different answers and the primary reason they would be different is there will be one part of their list basically says if you don't agree with their point of view you can't be a "good American" and therefore are the enemy. I've seen it on here and other forums with the threeper movement just to name one. It's the reason I avoid all zealot movements like the plague; group think isn't my thing because I don't need others to reinforce my beliefs.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You, mean like the Catholic Church shuffling problem priests to a new location which is also happening right now. I've never heard you speak out against it so you must be guilty and condone it.

My point Frank is that many of them don't like it, but speaking out very well could be a death sentence. It's all well and good to pontificate what they should or shouldn't do, but until you have a real threat of death for speaking it doesn't mean much. Zealots which aren't limited to religion are pretty much all the same whether they be Muslim, Christian, Threeper, Sovereign, Democrat, KKK, Republican, Libertarian, Hells Angels, Outlaws, or Mongals. A zealots mind doesn't process things the same as the rest of us.

My point isn't that Muslims are good and have no evil, just that not all want to blow you up, rape your goat, and behead you. Not even the majority of them in my experience think that way and saying they can't be good Americans is silly.
    Define "good American"; ask 10 people from 10 different zealot factions and I would be willing to bet you get at a minimum 10 different answers and the primary reason they would be different is there will be one part of their list basically says if you don't agree with their point of view you can't be a "good American" and therefore are the enemy. I've seen it on here and other forums with the threeper movement just to name one. It's the reason I avoid all zealot movements like the plague; group think isn't my thing because I don't need others to reinforce my beliefs.

Just another good Ole Florida Boy!!! Guess we found one of them Obama Voters. No worries Obama care will take care of u after they BLOW up ur way of life. What part of convert or Die did u miss?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The sooner we figure out this is a Holy War and defeat these animals the better off the world will be. If the moderate muslims help us they are on our side, if not they are the enemy...pretty simple really. Never turn your back on one or you may become one of the hundreds of GI killed by them as friendly fire...that my friends is the bottom line. You may trust your children around them, I would not. Instead of us fighting them they need to get a backbone and take out their own radicals. The muslim world has never given society anything but terror and heroin, they are stone age people for the most part.

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My "Life Experience"!
    The year was 1964....went into a village in Vietnam......discretly armed.... sat down to have a beer. A girl brought me a beer I didn't (yet) order....I asked her who bought me the beer? .....She said he did........He came over and sat down and smacked me on the back and said " Joe, tonight we get drunk and play with the girls, tomorrow, I kill you!"
    Lessons learned: Don't turn your back!; Know that it is not personal, some people will just kill you if they get a chance!; Every person DOES NOT think the same way you do! I listened to a muslim (inteligent) chew out Shawn Hannity one day telling (screaming) @ him that to be a "Muslim" is to be "Radical" or be killed by your own.
    Over-n-out!

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was not raised to think ALL people of any race religon or polictal party were bad. I guess I need the Nomex now to. Think Germany,Japan,Viet Nam. The whole Countrys wanted to kill Americans.

Christains disagree with most religans that don't think the same way we are taught. Look at the old testament, Some of them weren't the nicest people in the world and most people live by the new testament, Be around some that like to quote the old testament and you watch your back(Beleave me)

There are radicals in any group and always be. None of us here can follow the bible and all of the comandments there are alot more than 10 and most only follow the ones they want and forget the rest. What makes anyone think that Many muslums don't do the same thing and forget the ones about killing any one who isn't of there faith?

For the ones going to the Va, Do you ask any every dark skined Dr there religon? Maybe the are one of the ones that want to kill us.

I don't think the USA was around when the Karan was written. Ok fire away.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The sooner we figure out this is a Holy War and defeat these animals the better off the world will be. If the moderate muslims help us they are on our side, if not they are the enemy...pretty simple really. Never turn your back on one or you may become one of the hundreds of GI killed by them as friendly fire...that my friends is the bottom line. You may trust your children around them, I would not. Instead of us fighting them they need to get a backbone and take out their own radicals. The muslim world has never given society anything but terror and heroin, they are stone age people for the most part.

No kidding, I never would have figured that out on my own. :whistle:

They gave us algebra and for that reason alone I hate them. Seriously though, they haven't progressed much since then.

Frank, it's coming up on 13 years, if it hasn't been figured out that it's a Holy War by now; it will never be figured out. I would wager that I have vastly more experience dealing with Muslims on a personal level and professional level than the average American or average GI for that matter. Me saying they aren't all bad isn't the equivalent of saying you/me/we should trust them unconditionally. There are very few people on Earth I trust unconditionally. I view(ed) all of them as potential threats, but "judged" each one as a person based on their actions, but I am that way with "good Americans" as well. I'm always courteous and always have a plan to kill you if it's warranted. I'm just saying there is much more to it than Muslims bad everyone else good.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's no argument that there are good and bad people in any demographic,.society or religion.I've known some Muslims that were excellent people in so many ways.

However, I still fall back on the deafening silence from the "good" Muslims over events like 9/11. Just seems a might ............ suspicious to me.

Nope, you can't trust anyone 100%. I worked the same job for 12 years. There was around 35 employees there and I dealt with all of them daily. On the day I quit working there they had a teary fairwell for me, they all told me what a great guy I was, how I treated every one of them like they were my best friend in the world. Completely true. I treated those guys like kings, showed concern for them and their families unparalleled by anyone else and I helped each and every one of them in every way I possibly could. ............ and except for two of them I despised every fiber of every one of their beings and wouldn't piss on them if their guts were on fire.

And I wasn't motivated by a lifetime of religious indoctrination.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have seen some of there leaders on TV put down the actions of the radicals of there faith. I don't think that gets the coverage of the radicals. I am with most on here,Trust everyone NO. But hate everyone because of there religon NO. My grandmother hated Catholics with a passion and I don't know why. She didn't even want us to play with them.

Is ICIS the same as all Muslems? I think not or this country would have been in a religous war a long time ago. Will there be more attacks on this country? Most likely?

Top Bottom