Target Sports

Once again. The old men have gone to sleep.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Crap..I must of missed it..was the party at ur house dan??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I'm on my own time once the children and wife are asleep. So I usually go to bed at 2 and wake up at 9. I have noticed that the forum usually goes silent at about 10, so once I get to sit down and get on the forum, there's no more action, lol.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back before I quit the cigs I was ready for the rack by 9:00. Now I really don't get sleepy till midnight. I usuallyquit the forum early and read ebooks till I crash. Also been training myself to shut the internet down and watch TV. Not doing so well at that.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Past 10, I'm usually found having a cocktail, playing on the forum while watching sportsman channel, walking dead or duck dynasty. Just wish the forum had more action at that time, although, it's probably a good thing.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back before I quit the cigs I was ready for the rack by 9:00. Now I really don't get sleepy till midnight. I usuallyquit the forum early and read ebooks till I crash. Also been training myself to shut the internet down and watch TV. Not doing so well at that.

I think I would be so much more productive if I could turn off the tv and put the iPad down..I might even accomplish some goals I've had for awhile..pipe dreams I guess..LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah,I've been known to have adult beverages that time of night. Even better reason to stay off the web. I already say too much stupid shit on line anyway. You guys really don't want to read my lengthy pontifications on politics and society. Ian and John would come to my house and take my pad and modem away. And lock out account.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I was younger the now wasted internet time was better spent out in the workshop or trash talking some honey into getting horizontal (or vertical, didn't matter).

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Actually .............................. I was out doing it while ya'll was sittin' around talking about it. That's why I'm still so damned pretty. ------ SAWMAN

Attachments

• SANY0059.jpg
      SANY0059.jpg
      314.7 KB · Views: 138

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Read? What's this you speak of?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    ACTUALLY ....... This and another "monster" hog belonged to another forum member. All I did all night was 1.drive him around in the Bad Boy Buggy 2. notified him that I heard a hog coming 3. went in to the thick stuff to retreive the hog 3. helped load the hog(actually he made me load one of the hogs by myself.

The other forum member is old and somewhat infirm. He is still sleeping but will be up sometime before 1400 to tell .... "The rest of the story". --- SAWMAN

Last edited:
    Top Bottom