• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So I read the other day that Frank Proctor is teaching a 2 day class on advanced pistol techniques at K&M the end of next month...I should start saving for the next one. 1500 rds sounds like an awesome time.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That sucks bohica, between me and they wife breaking in new pistols, beach with some out of town friends, two bbq's and up till 2 every night scouring netflix for shitty movies I forgot how to work.

*Rest in piece Kurt Shae, and thank you gunny spicer for allowing me to see my wife again.*

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dropped my damn phone yesterday at my office parkng lot. First time I've ever had a cracked screen on a phone and its horrible. I always use otter box cases but my little boy ate the rubber corners off it so I took it off a couple weeks ago. Time to go searching for a new phone.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dropped my damn phone yesterday at my office parkng lot. First time I've ever had a cracked screen on a phone and its horrible. I always use otter box cases but my little boy ate the rubber corners off it so I took it off a couple weeks ago. Time to go searching for a new phone.
    Sorry about the phone, pretty funny about your son though. If your into big phones and androids I just picked up the Samsung Note 4, pretty awesome.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea that damn kid eats everything.

I do like the bigger phones, I had the original note when it first came out, my wife has a note 2 or 3. I have to be careful with anroid phones though because I get addicted to rooting them and doing all the customs firmware and all that which gets out of hand. My current phone is a Windows 8.1 Lumia simply because it doesn't have the real ability to d all the custom stuff to it. Haha. I do want to get another android though

I usually buy all my phones in Craigslist too so I dont have to sign new 2 year contracts but not a whole lot of choices besides iPhones on there right now.

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't use this kind of stuff to it's full potential anyway. Coming from an S5 to this is pretty fun though.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm about to go to battle with cell phone providers. My contract is up soon and I'm not liking what I'm already hearing.

I carry an 8" tablet all the time anyway, I no longer need a smart phone. I want a dumb flip phone, no big screen to crack. However, the cell companies have it set up where it's cheaper to go smart.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

There is place in a little strip mall on tippin and 9th that replaces screens. They did my Ipad and I think just lowered prices on phones to $75 bucks.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea me neither which makes it nuts for me to always tinker with them. Need to find somethng though, its annoying looking at this spidered screen.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is place in a little strip mall on tippin and 9th that replaces screens. They did my Ipad and I think just lowered prices on phones to $75 bucks.

Yea I thought about replacing the glass on this one too, I have replaced it myself before on one of my ipads and it really wasn't to difficult. There are a few places here that do it as well. Might have to go check them out.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks like you guys in Pensacola are getting rocked by some pretty good storms right now, should be over in the FWB in a couple hours maybe, line is slowly moving East.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yesterday it stayed more to the North, this line goes well out into the Gulf so I don't see it missing us today Frank! I'll tell you what though, if it doesn't move East Pensacola could be in for some flooding, line has filled in right over Pensacola and is really moving slow, could be some training of storms over Pensacola!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom