• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Paper rags and electrical tape has fixed many a wound while at work.
    Jeep that's messed up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Electrical tape? Amateur. Duct tape is way better. And CA (super glue) if stitches are indicated. Laquer thinner for cleansing and antibiotic treatment.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Tech showed and we're back online, the modem had gone out but thanks to the clowns manning the phones at C.S. it took from Monday till Saturday for the repair. The tech apologized for them and agreed with my low opinion of the clowns manning the phones with scripts they have to follow in front of them.

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody doing any betting on the SB today? I usually do but I lost $100 before the game even started. No more bets for me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    strong pass on this one. Made out well last year. I want Manning to go out with a win but Carolina is going to tear them up.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never win. It makes the games fun though when you don't have a team to really root for. I think that the Panthers will win too.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't really care either way who won, but then Cam Newton had to go and play the Race Card. So now I would slightly prefer that Carolina lose.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Talk about race card. Did you see what's her faces half time "performance"? Garbage. The whole halftime show was the worst I've ever seen. And who the hell opened it ?? Was that friggin Coldplay? ???? Know how I know you're gay??

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Cam wimped out when he didn't dive after the ball gave Denver the game
    Never thought I would be glad to see them win but go Denver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't really care either way who won, but then Cam Newton had to go and play the Race Card. So now I would slightly prefer that Carolina lose.

Sorry ass cam newton. First Black pro football quaterback was in 1921, before there was a forward pass and 44 years before there was a Super Bowl. Several more have excelled since that time including winning the Super Bowl. I think he is trying to follow the Oscar Nomination race card dropped a few weeks ago. You also get a participation award cam. The next time a mic is in your face drop another race card supporting quotas for non blacks in the NBA to counter the lack of racial diversity there. I'll play!

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry ass cam newton. First Black pro football quaterback was in 1921, before there was a forward pass and 44 years before there was a Super Bowl. Several more have excelled since that time including winning the Super Bowl. I think he is trying to follow the Oscar Nomination race card dropped a few weeks ago. You also get a participation award cam. The next time a mic is in your face drop another race card supporting quotas for non blacks in the NBA to counter the lack of racial diversity there. I'll play!

I quit watching the NBA when Larry Bird retired. I don't support the game or their advertisers. Golf & NASCAR are starting soon but watching them is like watching the grass grow. Wish I could shoot matches every week but married with kids. 8 more years till the youngest is in college then I am going to hit the road every weekend.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I quit watching the NBA when Larry Bird retired. I don't support the game or their advertisers. Golf & NASCAR are starting soon but watching them is like watching the grass grow. Wish I could shoot matches every week but married with kids. 8 more years till the youngest is in college then I am going to hit the road every weekend.
    I used to love NASCAR, but Fox and Darryl Waltrip ruined it for me. I haven't watched a race in probably 5 years. Luckily I enjoy college bball, so there's still something to watch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Can someone please remind me why anyone, ever, should give a Fcuk about that Dan Blitzerian jackass? Maybe I'm missing something?

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Never heard of the jackass before reading your comment and after googling his name I now know I wasted a minute doing that

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    You did indeed, good Sir. I genuinely apologize for the loss of your time. I'm just wondering why sh!t that he does keeps showing up on my phone.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd never heard of him before and just lost 5 minutes I'll never get back as well. Evidently he's a huge gun nut so maybe some social media algorithm is at work sending his crap to your phone based of the sites you follow or visit? Not sure how all that works but sorry you have to be bombarded with his douchebagery. I hope I'm not after googling him damn it!

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm so sick of all this damn wind. My car is so small it blows me all over the interstate, looks like I'm drunk..more drunk I guess I should say.

Top Bottom