• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hard at work fighting for Ukrains freedom. What a f#cking clown show. Our world is literally run by dope heads, pedophiles, retards, and Satan.

What do you think he's on? I know what Id place my bet on.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I still think this is just a US foreign policy of keeping 2 godless commies fighting each other and we support the weaker one who can't win just to keep them killing each other. We look good supporting the brave underdog the US has been doing a form of this for more than 2 century's and we are kinda pretty good at it keeping them under our thumb not 100 % but pretty good .

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Hard at work fighting for Ukrains freedom. What a f#cking clown show. Our world is literally run by dope heads, pedophiles, retards, and Satan.

Ya know what they say!...
    When ya nose itches...
    You're about to get a visitor!

Attachments

• 57ad6226bef3e0c566f2be22c612c46aY29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjQ2MzM1OTEz-2.65599686.jpg
      57ad6226bef3e0c566f2be22c612c46aY29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjQ2MzM1OTEz-2.65599686.jpg
      96.2 KB · Views: 9

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Just a few more billion and they will win! We could send them 100 trillion and they couldn’t win! A 4 year old could look at Russia’s military and say, Ukraine cannot win, ever! Only fools would try! They did! How many dead Ukrainians? A lot! How’s Russia doing? Better than before!

Bodhi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I still think this is just a US foreign policy of keeping 2 godless commies fighting each other and we support the weaker one who can't win just to keep them killing each other. We look good supporting the brave underdog the US has been doing a form of this for more than 2 century's and we are kinda pretty good at it keeping them under our thumb not 100 % but pretty good .
    Yes - the new neocon tactic is at play here: a peer to near-peer conflict being waged to weaken both. Get both to expend men and material to draw down their respective capabilities.

I thought we all agreed on that?

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I'll put it like this so it's easy to understand. The USA wants to keep the military defence stuff up to date and current. Kind of like how you want a current home and car. So when our stuff gets old we have to pawn it off on someone else just like selling your older house or old outdated car. Leaving weapons behind and giving your missile defence system away and starting these bs fake wars keeps our stock piles full if new shinny stuff and keep the defence contractors employed and stock holders rich. It they passed a law that made it illegal to profit from war that would be a good start.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I was done when I heard their parliament voted themselves $300,000 raises out of the very 1st "aid" payment
    Vlad obviously runs in the same circles as Hunter!

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I was done when I heard their parliament voted themselves $300,000 raises out of the very 1st "aid" payment
    Vlad obviously runs in the same circles as Hunter!
    I am not surprised in the least little bit ,there is a certain amount of leakage in foreign aid sadly . If you want to keep the uke fighting, you need to bribe the leaders ,all the major powers do it . Wars and conflicts are just tools nations use to forward their foreign policy and at times good old hard cash is up there in value as ammo . We did it in the aft-can for 20 years handing out attaché cases of money to war lords sitting on dirt floor rooms, you would never see them touch the cash while you were in the room....never ...they believe it or not had morals about things like that .

Top Bottom