• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apparently a rumor is going around that I was crushed under a car or something, but alas, I'm still alive and well.

I've been in the middle of a huge project at work that has all but consumed me the last month or so and will continue to do so for at least another couple weeks. Once things get calmed down, I plan on restarting my reloading class and hopefully doing some IDPA shooting.

Anyway, no need to fret over me. I'm still lurking around in the shadows. :eyebrows:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently a rumor is going around that I was crushed under a car or something, but alas, I'm still alive and well.

I've been in the middle of a huge project at work that has all but consumed me the last month or so and will continue to do so for at least another couple weeks. Once things get calmed down, I plan on restarting my reloading class and hopefully doing some IDPA shooting.

Anyway, no need to fret over me. I'm still lurking around in the shadows. :eyebrows:

I heard something about you but it invloved Stanley, a boat and Memorial Day weekend.:eyebrows:

Oh,.and a Samurai.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I heard something about you but it invloved Stanley, a boat and Memorial Day weekend.:eyebrows:

Oh,.and a Samurai.

Ok what is the deal with the Samurai? seem that in 2 places today?

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

You were gone?:wave:

redneck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh man I was way off I thought it was 7 samurai's on Stanly's boat in banana hammocks

From The Deep Woods

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Actually I never noticed him missing and heard no rumors either. Maybe it is just a cry in the dark for attention from the "rookie"?

Yep. You hit the nail on the head.

But it really hurts my feelings that you didn't notice me not here for the past month.

And actually the rumor was just one person asking if that was what had happened to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well I would have missed you had I noticed you were missing, there does that help?

Oh by the way do you have a pic of the double the price Suzuki Samurai the guy is selling?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For what it is worth, I've missed you buddy. Brant does a great job around here and certainly makes things a lot easier for me, when he isn't here we get 10 page threads about Samurai's that get way out of hand.... :deadhorse:

Top Bottom