• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    On a more serious note....

I think I would call Sean and get the number for the " Fashion Police "....cause that outfit is simply Hideous !!!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I have always like " Warrior Monk "....."Mad Dog Mattis ".......Now there was one Helluva Marine !!!

one of many combat hardened high ranking officers forced out by this potus...to be replaced by west pt classroom soldiers

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    one of many combat hardened high ranking officers forced out by this potus...to be replaced by west pt classroom soldiers

I apologize for side tracking the OP....

But very few people know that General Mattis began his career of 44 years as an " Enlisted " Combat Marine.....Up to a 4 Star General...now that is some more kind of Impressive !!! SSSSAAAAALLLLLUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEEE

As far as the ISIS looking guy in the store....I would offer to buy him a " Double Bubba Barbecue Pork Samich " ...and then respond according to his answer ......

Also....today at walmart I could not believe how many Muslim dressed looking people were there...Hell I was beginning to think I wandered off into a damn Mosque or something !!!

Last edited:

olecarver

Master
    A pic like on the thread, Try to catch a tag # an anyone in an out of the shop appearing to be his friends or family A just in case something went down before anyone could check out his status,,,Be on your guard, But low profile about it to link more than one at a time,, Then make the call.See if there is a follow up on the suspicion ,, We already know,,, They are bold enough to test the system,,,,
    Wow an I thought Halloween was over

wildrider666

Master
    I would leave the business and create buffer space. His Keffiyeh (headwear) looks Afgan not to be confused with prayer caps or common wool caps. Whats with the shape of the tail of the Keffiyeh. I can't tell how it moves but look at the dominate outline. Odd too is the rolled up sleeve. Convert wannabe?

Now the rest of the story: this is still America, we can wear our anti muslim, kill iSIS, Bin Laden in crosshair with bullet holes shirts and this person can where his bullshit ISIS crap. Check the Net, his stuff is mild compared to whats for sale. I've read dumb thing terrorists do but highlightng themselves before an event isn't one of them. You see bike gang "Supporter" shirts being worn, it means they bought the shirt.

When a guy is walking down the street with a legal open carry AR slung on his shoulder and people call the cops: we normally dump on the "concerned citizen" and how the cops respond. Well look at some of the responses in this thread. Unless there is reasonable suspicion or threat, buy your slushie or just leave. I still believe in America and all liberties it represents even though I hate some of them. Wearing ISIS crap is on par with burning the Flag.

Top Bottom