• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yingzhaoquan

Expert
    WTT taurus judge magnum for ruger mki, mkii, or mkiii

Looking to trade my taurus judge magnum. Its the stainless model with the longer cylinder and 3" barrel. Only has 85 rounds down the pipe, all of which were 410. Nothing at all wrong with it, just trying to get some things my daughter can learn to shoot with and the judge is a bit too heavy for her. Looking for 22 target pistols like the ruger mki, mkii and mkiii, and a mossberg plinkster. My daughter is interested in learning to shoot so i Gotta make my little girls christmas a good one. Judge will include 25 rounds of federal "000" buck. Ive never locked it and Dont know where the keys went, but theyre like 6 bucks on ebay if you actually have the desire to use an internal lock. says i have to put a trade value, so lets say 450. No desire to sell. email me or message me if interested. im located in port saint joe, but im willing to travel short distances. 2012-10-23 17.37.3556949.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-10-23 17.37.3556949.jpg
      2012-10-23 17.37.3556949.jpg
      108.8 KB · Views: 211
    Last edited:

olecarver

Master
    Bump,,,This thing will out do a double barreled shotgun, An no ( Short Barrel Tax ) imagine that. All the member that have mentioned snakes an yard work. This one would tend to the snake problem. Then you could do the yard work, no laws broken.. Bump for a good ideal piece,, olecarver

glock

Expert
    Would you take keltec p11 with holster and ammo in box for trade?

Top Bottom