• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Lonest4r

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MR920 threaded barrel version with bag, box, 3 mags and vortex RDS. I am looking to trade for a .45 cal weapon with threaded barrel for suppressor use. Interested in FNX, HK USP, P220, and other models of full size pistols. It has roughly 400 rounds through it. It is a great gun and accurate enough to ring steel 12” plates at 100 yds however it has not proven to be a reliable suppressor host. Only able to take about 50 rounds before it gums up with carbon and stops going fully into battery. It runs perfect without the suppressor, I think shadow systems gave it too tight of tolerances to take all the crud that a suppressor adds to the mix. It may run great with a can in several hundred more rounds, but perhaps it will never be a good suppressor host. I really cannot afford throwing thousands of rounds of 9mm at it in the current economy when there are other better hosts out there. It comes with the stronger recoil spring installed as well as the factory strength for you if you want to switch back. Sight is a Vortex Venom 6moa, which was made to fit with light clearancing of the sight where the rear irons sit. Trade value est $1100 but if I like what you have to offer we could just do an even trade.

Update-fixed the problem, I may be keeping it.

Attachments

• BF70617B-8234-4803-B285-CCE51123CF3F.jpeg
      BF70617B-8234-4803-B285-CCE51123CF3F.jpeg
      2.1 MB · Views: 45
    • 351CAC1A-F80F-43D7-9FE9-5D36945F8426.jpeg
      351CAC1A-F80F-43D7-9FE9-5D36945F8426.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 43
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom