WTS/WTT Brunswick "Contender " Model Pool Table with all the GOODIES !!! PENSACOLA

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MORE PICTURES ADDED AS WELL AS OTHER ITEMS THAT WILL COME WITH TABLE....

Pool Table  5.jpg Pool Talble legs.jpg Pool cues  n  RACK.jpg Pool Table Light.jpg Pool Talble legs.jpg Item

My buddy down the street wants to sell his Pool Table...buying a much smaller house and it's gotta go !!!

Brunswick Contender Model 8 X 4 foot pool table in great condition..Comes with everything in picture...cues...balls.....and other extras...." That is on the table ".....there are some high dollars sticks and cases around the table THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED !!! The Rack comes with it...just not the sticks in the rack and Just what's on the table...but I think the overhead table light comes with it..

Only used by Mature adult/s....NO CHILDREN......

Looking to sale or trade: Will accept rifle or pistol or whatever as partial payment in transaction....Looking for cash mostly....

1) He is Wanting a 270 Bolt Rifle....Nothing super high end....more like a Savage ...American Ruger etc ...Or let me know whatcha thinking ...He said he would also consider various other hunting rifles and conceal carry pistol as partial trade ....Contact with whatever you have to trade as far a pistols or rifles + Cash ....

Contact Info

PM OR TEXT IS BEST.....If your serious and have questions feel free to call 449-5674 POOL TABLE.jpg POOL TABLE 2.jpg 449-5674

Price

$1200.00 CASH or $1400.00 Trade......PRICED REDUCED

FIRST $ 1000.00 CASH TAKES IT ALL !!! NO TRADES !!!

Item Description
    Table purchased from Pensacola Billiards.....

Attachments

• POOL TABLE.jpg
      POOL TABLE.jpg
      57.1 KB · Views: 136
    • POOL TABLE 2.jpg
      POOL TABLE 2.jpg
      53.1 KB · Views: 139
    • Pool Talble legs.jpg
      Pool Talble legs.jpg
      15.7 KB · Views: 100
    • Pool cues  n  RACK.jpg
      Pool cues n RACK.jpg
      40.4 KB · Views: 100
    • Pool Table Light.jpg
      Pool Table Light.jpg
      14.4 KB · Views: 100
    • Pool Table  5.jpg
      Pool Table 5.jpg
      34 KB · Views: 99
    Last edited:

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pictures added......
    This table has the huge kinda tiger paws legs......

Leather Pockets with the fringe around the corners

The Rack cue rack comes with it ..BUT NOT THE STICKS IN THE RACK ...and anything else pertaining to table will come with it ...

The over head light......3 lights...sorta of a deep forest green

Lot of stuff for the money !!!

PM....Text....or call with any Offers !!! He is ready to sell !!!

Last edited:

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not interested but I do have a comment. I bought a very nice used table nearly two years ago from a company which specializes in moving pool tables. A year later the same company moved the pool table to my new house. I initially thought I would buy a used table from some guy with four strong friends and a pick up truck. That is, as it turns out, not a very good idea.

The company which sold me the table has an enclosed truck modified to carry the disassembled table. More importantly he has the crew, the experience and the expertise to set it up in the new location. Believe me, it is well worth the reasonable price they charged me.

Even after watching the procedure twice, I would not undertake the job myself. So do yourself a favor and find a professional company to move the table and set it up properly so that it will shoot well and isn't damaged.

I used "Billiard Pro's" located in Fairhope and I'm quite satisfied with their service. They serve the area between Biloxi and Pensacola.

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not interested but I do have a comment. I bought a very nice used table nearly two years ago from a company which specializes in moving pool tables. A year later the same company moved the pool table to my new house. I initially thought I would buy a used table from some guy with four strong friends and a pick up truck. That is, as it turns out, not a very good idea.

The company which sold me the table has an enclosed truck modified to carry the disassembled table. More importantly he has the crew, the experience and the expertise to set it up in the new location. Believe me, it is well worth the reasonable price they charged me.

Even after watching the procedure twice, I would not undertake the job myself. So do yourself a favor and find a professional company to move the table and set it up properly so that it will shoot well and isn't damaged.

I used "Billiard Pro's" located in Fairhope and I'm quite satisfied with their service. They serve the area between Biloxi and Pensacola.

Yep.....I just talked to the owner this morning....and he told me that he did have the company he bought it from move it....cause they are pros at that sort of stuff.....
    He also said he would work with a potential buyer on the cost of having it moved and reset up properly.....It is one NICE POOL TABLE !!!

So anyone looking.....he is working on what it would cost to move it to your place...

Thanks for the input Mozella .......

Last edited:

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Owner says First $1000.00 cash takes it !!! NO TRADES .......

BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR MOVING !!!

If you ever wanted a quality pool table with a lot of goodies here it is !!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom