• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fiftycal

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a CZ-52 Armorer's Kit for sale. The price is $475.00 with some wiggle room. It was originally packed in 1952. The parts themselves are in excellent condition. For some reason, I can't begin to fathom, a previous owner decided to scratch out all of the quantity listings for the parts. I have conducted a thorough inventory and found that the only parts missing are (1) part 057: Recoil Spring - the Kit has 09 springs vice 10 and was (1) part 061: an eight round magazine this kit has (1) vice (2) that were originally issued.

The following are representative of the Actual Kit:

This is a listing of the parts in the kit and the quantity supplied. As I mentioned previously, someone has scratched out the quantities on the inside box lid for this particular kit. This image gives you an idea of both (1) what's included and (2) how many of each part are present.

Since I don't speak the Czech Language, I found an online translation of the parts list. As mentioned previously, this kit has 09 vice 10 recoil springs, part 057, and only has 01 eight round magazine vice 02 , part 061.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom