• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

charlie.meyen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Christensen Arms .300 win mag with just shy of 200 rounds down the barrel. Best I have done with the rifle is .75” with 215 Bergers and H1000. I am the second owner; the first claimed that the rifle shot sub moa with 212 gr. Eld-x and factory 200 gr. Precision hunter eld-x. I have been unable to verify those claims, because I was set on the 215 berger hybrid. It is very sensitive to seating depth with the 215 hybrid, and will shoot them very poorly if you aren’t in the sweet spot for those. Willing to share my findings.

I’m selling because my deployment schedule is going to prevent me from using this rifle for the next few years. I bought it thinking I would hunt out west with it this year. Now, I’m thinking I’ll build a custom .300 PRC when I have time to hunt.

It comes with the original box, magazine and documents, along with a MDT adjustable grip which is a huge improvement over the POS A2-style grip Christensen shipped this rifle with. It’s currently topped with a Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 EBR-7c MRAD optic, sitting in seekins rings.

The only issues with the rifle is a couple of stripped Allen keys on the LOP adjustment. Christensen replaces them for free. The previous owner must have confused in-lbs and ft-lbs.... I replaced some, but didn’t request enough to do all of them because the LOP was set for me when I received it.

$2000 bare

$3000 with optic and rings

Hit me up for specific pics.
    7d23068610ae953af15c126a109cf0e3.jpg

01415501c5743a5605668370410b186a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlie.meyen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Will also trade for Gibson Les Pauls, ES-335s, or a Line 6 Helix/ Kemper Stage.

charlie.meyen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Make me an offer on this rifle. Looking to move it before I deploy in July. May be willing to trade for other firearms as well; just let me know what you have.

charlie.meyen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back in the states, and looking to purchase a new shotgun. Price drop: $1500 without optic. Keeping optic.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom