• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I just picked up a Marlin Camp 9 and need some magazines for it. I would prefer Marlin factory, S&W 59 Series or Mec Gar magazines of at least 15 round capacity, but will consider just about anything. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

mOOSE007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have several 15 rd. stainless S&W 5906 mags. I stay at Hill Top RV park during the week. I am at home above Montgomery right now but I will be back at my camper sunday afternoon. I will contact you then.

God Bless

Moose

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    That would be awesome Moose. I certainly appreciate it. Not sure exactly where that RV park is, but if it is close to the Wilcox exit, you will be very close to me. Look forward to hearing back from you.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I would also be interested in the S&W 69 series magazines. After doing a little research I found out that these will fit flush in the magazine well of my Camp 9.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Hey FowlHunter13, Fanner50 here. We did some business awhile back on PFF. What are these magazines worth now? I've got five of them that I've been thinking about maybe selling, but I'm not sure. I also have three Brownell new magazine springs for doing a magazine rebuild. The Brownell catalog number is 940-000-157. I sold my Camp 9 a few years ago and held on to the extra magazines, just because. Just wondering what you're offering for them.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Hey FowlHunter13, Fanner50 here. We did some business awhile back on PFF. What are these magazines worth now? I've got five of them that I've been thinking about maybe selling, but I'm not sure. I also have three Brownell new magazine springs for doing a magazine rebuild. The Brownell catalog number is 940-000-157. I sold my Camp 9 a few years ago and held on to the extra magazines, just because. Just wondering what you're offering for them.

I know that I have found the new S&W magazines for $28. Some of the off brand, depending on what they are, have been a little less expensive but most of them don't work well in the Camp 9. I would like to stick with Marlin Camp 9 factory, S&W or even the Mec Gar magazines if I can. Let me know what you would want for those mags. Thanks!

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    FowlHunter, These are the Factory S&W 5906 fifteen round Stainless Steel magazines with the orange followers. The orange followers have powder residue on them. The satin stainless steel bodies are in very good condition, no dents, rust, etc.
    The three Brownells magazine springs are still sealed in the plastic pouches just as they came from Brownells. They are $6.99 each on Brownells site. I will sell the five magazines and the three springs for $100.00. I think that is a fair price. Please let me know. Thanks, Alan

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Hey Alan. I met up with a member last night and think I am set with magazines now. He had more than I figured and got an amazing deal on the whole lot. I actually got the same magazines you have still in the factory packaging. I certainly appreciate the offer though. I may change my mind and need a couple more though. I will shoot you a PM.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sounds like you got a good deal FowlHunter. Mine will be here if you or anyone else wants them. Thanks, Alan

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thanks Alan. I certainly appreciate it. I won't give out the specifics in the public room, but I got 9 magazines the other day. Five 15 rounders were still wrapped in plastic and cosmoline and brand new, two 15 rounders were unwrapped but looked new, one 15 round Pacmyer in great condition and one 10 round in new condition for a very good price. I may be interested in one or two more magazines.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom