JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Price
    20-30
    Item Location
    Cantonment
    Looking for a cheap g19 iwb holster until new one arrives. Local only, 20-30 $ at most.
    Cantonment

JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Karma. Had a few of those who promised me a sale and sold them.
    Yeah that sucks, sometimes when someone's parent dies, they tend to forget about something as meaningless as an rmr. I couldn't ha e even told you what month it was. Lost one parent last Christmas and the other this Christmas. Take your karma and Fist yourself

cbates8466

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Yeah that sucks, sometimes when someone's parent dies, they tend to forget about something as meaningless as an rmr. I couldn't ha e even told you what month it was. Lost one parent last Christmas and the other this Christmas. Take your karma and Fist yourself
    In this case yes, its an exception. You know what we mean. Anyway, after losing my dad July and his birthday is around xmas. I get it. PM me brother. I may have what you need for IWB to make it right

JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I've done 5 deals with McMillan. Never an issue. If McMillan hadn't responded to me, I would have assumed something was wrong and I wouldn't have had another thought. At most, I would have asked if he was OK, and whatever deal I had would have been the last of my concern. I've been ghosted well over 30 times, and never have a made a stink about it except for when I drove 45 min away. I don't need this site to exist. Or for over compensation

JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    In this case yes, its an exception. You know what we mean. Anyway, after losing my dad July and his birthday is around xmas. I get it. PM me brother. I may have what you need for IWB to make it right
    All good, appreciate it, but I'm logging off this site for a couple months. I don't have the patience honestly. In all sincerity, I do appreciate the offer.

cbates8466

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I've done 5 deals with McMillan. Never an issue. If McMillan hadn't responded to me, I would have assumed something was wrong and I wouldn't have had another thought. At most, I would have asked if he was OK, and whatever deal I had would have been the last of my concern. I've been ghosted well over 30 times, and never have a made a stink about it except for when I drove 45 min away. I don't need this site to exist. Or for over compensation
    Its all good, was busting chops unknowing anything about his parents. Lost my dad in summer. It hurts and still does. I csn make it right by him with a kydex I know I dont use

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I'v also got a holster you can borrower for a few months if you would rather. Shoot me a PM and we can get together.

McMillan has always been a good dude - Hope y'all work it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom