• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do you need any brass? I have 500 cases that I got in a deal and don't need. 30$ I think is what I have in them.

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got 2,000. Been stocking up on bullets and brass, but cannot seem to find anyone that has any dies in stock.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ron, I looked at all the usual places and everybody's out of stock on most everything, dies, moulds, sizers, pretty much all of it.

There is one place that has plenty I found, feebay. I see the Lee carbide pistol sets bids going over $60 though. How bad do you want them?

I'm sure there are moulds to be had there too, but cost are high on anything related to shooting. You are shopping for the wrong thing at the wrong time, I hope you can find some somewhere.

Rick

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea, I saw some on Amazon and ebay, but I do not need them that bad right this second. I would rather wait before paying more than they are worth. I know I do all of my own reloads and just now starting to shoot IDPA competition, so got a new G17 for it and now need the dies for it. Hopefully this will all blow over soon and then things will be back in stock.

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I appreciate the offer M.O.A, but as like everything firearms related I am waiting for the bullets to show up to even begin reloading my 9mm. I have 3,000 cases ready to go, just need to get the bullets in and then the dies. When the bullets come in I may take you up on the offer, whereas, I'm down to have 300 factory rounds and will need to get to reloading some new ones.

M.O.A.

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    10-4. The offer stands. I will be visiting a couple shops tomorrow and if I find a set will send you a pm. 300 is critical low level. Lol

1911Junky

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks much, 300 is low when I run at least 150 through it during practice, and still need ammo for competition.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    MidwayUSA has dies coming into stock this week...the Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger for $31.49 ...I'm ordering NOW...!!!

Top Bottom