• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BVANWHY

Shooter
    I would really like a Ruger LCP but I am open to any affordable pieces. I know Academy often has good sales on them, but thought I'de check around on here for a better deal. Let me know what ya'll have!

BVANWHY

Shooter
    They have a good price on non laser ones too but comparable to academy. I dont think I will ever understand putting a laser on a gun, let alone a .380 other then cool points. It's like putting a 10x scope on a shotgun with 18" barrell. thanks for the heads up though!

RedcedarHunter

Marksman
    Bud's runs them at a pretty awesome price with free shipping. $20 transfer at Pensacola Specialty Pawn puts you out the door at $319.

armywags

Banned
    The lasers are really nice for quick target acquisition and the make a world of difference in low light conditions

bkitzel250

Expert
    When its pitch black and someone is downstairs in your house i can imagine it would be alot easier to put a laser on them than trying to line the sights up. Just my 2 cents

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    FYI, I have the lasermax on my G26 and it is the best this i ever got, for Nighttime self-defense! I would not own a carry weapon or home defense one with out one unless you set your home up to backlight all perps.

armywags

Banned
    Lasermax has OUTSTANDING customer service as well.. I bought the LCP w/ the laser and when I got to the range it was broke(would not hold a zero). I called lasermax and NO questions asked, mailed me a new one and I had it two days later.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Lasermax has OUTSTANDING customer service as well.. I bought the LCP w/ the laser and when I got to the range it was broke(would not hold a zero). I called lasermax and NO questions asked, mailed me a new one and I had it two days later.

Always been good to me but never had one break.

BVANWHY

Shooter
    You have a buyer at that price! Where are you located? Also for home defense why use a.380? Pistol grip 12ga with foregrip its the only way to go! Lasers will make you complacent! Anything outside range of the .380 i wouldn't attempt a shot. Would only use it within 7ft and at that range even the worst trigger pull gets you a hit. Its all about site picture and confidence in your shot. In my book if you need anything more then night sites you probably shouldn't carry....

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Where are you guys located? That is a FANTASTIC price! I saw your Glock prices you posted earlier and I may be up for one or two as well.

*BACK ON THREAD TOPIC*- LCP. AWESOME PRICE. GO FOR IT.

see sig...we will be closed 11/21 - 11/26 for family camping/hunting trip but will be back in shop on 11/27. Let me know in advance if you want to reserve a Glock as we move them pretty fast..

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Gonna have to drive over & check ya'll out next week myself,,,

Top Bottom