• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    WTB: 2015 or newer Subaru

Title says it all. Thanks
    Call the Subaru dealer in Wiscasset Maine and ask for what they have that they are wholesaling that won't pass the Maine vehicle state inspection sticker. It could not pass because any reason really could be just bad brakes or rusted out exhaust system but it's usually a rust project and they sell these Subarus wholesale for like 500 bucks, most run fine. They had like 20 of them lined up on the side of the road out back in the dealership side yard, not highway frontage. The vehicles in Maine develop rust problems at only three or four years old. You can get yourself something near new for less than a thousand bucks that maybe only needs a thousand bucks to be made nice. This is how in 2015 I bought my $25,000 four-wheel drive Offroad 2004 XLT Lariat for only $10,000. It was being wholesaled by the Brunswick Ford dealer because they just didn't want to pay to put a vehicle inspection sticker on it. All it really needed to pass a sticker was a third brake light that had to be special ordered from the camper shell dealer and was back ordered. I mercilessly abused that truck for several years doing heavy equipment and never put hardly 500 bucks into it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom