• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishinspot

Expert
    Just went by there. They had 3 cases of wolf 223 if you like those. They also had a decent supply of 40, 45, 380, 243. 3 box limit. They also had a printout posted on the glass from corporate letting everyone know the rumors are false that they stopped selling ammo.

outside9

Master
    I told you guys the sky was not falling.............Stop believing everything you read on the internet for gosh darn sakes!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    the Bay Minette Walmart posted the 3 box limit signs today. It doesn't matter, they have not had 3 boxes of anything but shotshells for a month.

AUtiger01

Expert
    the Bay Minette Walmart posted the 3 box limit signs today. It doesn't matter, they have not had 3 boxes of anything but shotshells for a month.

Why is it none of the AL stores are getting anything? Daphne, Fairhope, Bay Minette-nadda

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I really think it's the Baldwin County stores. Right after the panic started I had to go to Mobile one Saturday and decided to cruise through every walmart I could find. The Mobile stores had a few more guns, in fact, quite a few AR style .22s, and they were lower than normal on ammo but not cleaned out like over here. Ammo was 10% cheaper in Mobile. I get jealous reading on here about bulk packs of various ammo in Walmart in Mobile and Pensacola. I have never seen a bulk pack of any ammo over here except for Federal .22LR and Federal and Winchester 100 pack game load shotshells.

Top Bottom